Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 379 380 381

big's Fav

Assimilated Capitalist

18,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet

big's Fav

Assimilated Capitalist

18,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet classified_jet

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
hope this guild isn't dead

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Quick question for anyone who's hanging around and knows the answer: I'm trying to get the badge for killing 1000 P3s during the beach mini event, and I know the kills are cumulative, but it still counts even if the event fails, right? 'Cause the event always breaks and they stop spawning after a while, so I just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my time killing these things like 5 at a time XD

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Little Miss Fortune
Quick question for anyone who's hanging around and knows the answer: I'm trying to get the badge for killing 1000 P3s during the beach mini event, and I know the kills are cumulative, but it still counts even if the event fails, right? 'Cause the event always breaks and they stop spawning after a while, so I just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my time killing these things like 5 at a time XD
I'm pretty sure that the Event has to be completed for the kills to count towards those Badges. xP If someone can prove this wrong though, I'm all for it. x-x;;

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
Little Miss Fortune
I'm pretty sure that the Event has to be completed for the kills to count towards those Badges. xP If someone can prove this wrong though, I'm all for it. x-x;;

Omg, really? That's terrible D=
I guess that's one more badge I'll never get then x__X

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
So sad to see zOMG is gone now. Lots of good memories heart Just popping in, its been so long!

Gracious Spark

35,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Predestined Enchantress

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mizz Faith
So sad to see zOMG is gone now. Lots of good memories heart Just popping in, its been so long!

Really sad crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces