Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Aw darn. Well, least there's still tomorrow. 3nodding

Tomorrow should be a go for me in the midday-afternoon hours, PST.

@ Cherry: Still isn't fixed? O_o Perhaps you should contact a dev for official say.

Hey, newbs are better than n00bs. So long as they're willing to follow instructions, it should be alright.

@ Faith: Seeya tomorrow~

@ Val: More stalker than Cookie? Congrats xd

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Z741

@ Val: More stalker than Cookie? Congrats xd
There's just so much speculation in the comments. I read them almost religiously. xd

I've also got a page bookmarked where I can see every one of his posts.

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Qixter posted in the thread that one of the other aflictees made in the bugs forum (like the day after I linked it for him in one of his stickied threads here), so we know he's aware of the problem. He just hasn't done anything about it since then, probably because he had other update stuff going on. I probably should have posted about it again in the thread he just had up, but it was locked before I got a chance. So I'm not sure what else to do, especially since I can't PM him directly.

9,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Hello all ^^ Again, sorry for last night. We ended up arguing and I passed out. We were just moody with each other yesterday so yeah, I knew the PC was gonna be taken from me xD Its all good though, he got no supper biggrin

@ Val, I have been doing that for 5 years now. For some reason, he's learned ways around that xD

@ Cherry, dress rehearsals? What are you in? *is so nosy*

@ Z, I love directions biggrin Usually when I'm in a crew, no one instructs us. Everyone just runs around like chickens with no heads. So if you can lead us, I can very well follow biggrin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good morning, everyone~ 3nodding

LOL. Fighting dirty. xd Better watch out for that tactic later on down the road O.o

Alright, that's good. A few Crews I've been have been running around like headless chickens... you can imagine how well THAT worked. ==;;;

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm playing Hodel in a community theatre production of Fiddler on the Roof. It's good times. smile

And I will be thrilled to have an experienced leader to tell us what to do. I hate disorganized crews.

Should we make a thread in the Recrewting forum (or even the Chatterbox) to plan out our run? We'll at least want to discuss ring sets and basic strategy ahead of time.

I have one and possibly two more people for our crew this afternoon (we're still aiming for this afternoon, right?). My boyfriend Miles Gloriosus definitely wants to join us, and my friend Kurochan1 has also expressed interest in crewing with me if he's around. So if that's all right, it should give us a good-sized crew to go in with.

Tipsy Bookworm

3nodding ..Used the checklist.. heart
Alrighty then, so it's me on second account, Cherry, Faith, Miles, Kurochan. That's five right there. 3nodding

[Where IS Ungoliath, though?]

Sure, I'm fine with CB. So long as none of the idiots come in and pull any shenanigans. scream
Cherry Brossom
My boyfriend Miles Gloriosus definitely wants to join us

That's right, baby. heart

I have a variety of group buffs, ranged weapons, close weapons, and protection buffs at 10.0, so I'll bring whatever I can to help. WooOoOoOooOooooOo!!!

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Okay, I've got our planning thread made right here. If anybody tries to spam it up we can just ignore them.

I see that Kurochan is online, so I'll PM him to let him know what we're doing. And beyond that I guess we just have to wait for Faith and get our ducks in a row before we start?

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Are you guys here? Miles and I are all alone in our thread. biggrin

(We're also starting in on the SS farming stuff to get that cleared out before Z joins us.)

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Z, if you're out there, we're gonna need you soon. We're about to go into the robofish, which we should be able to handle, but we're going to need some guidance once we get to the compound.

(In other words, please show up soon! biggrin )

Faith had to leave, so it's just me, Miles, and Kurochan.

(We're on Brain Clam. Whisper to me since I don't know your other account name.)

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items