+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well we actually did it. I gotta say, that Victory badge is miiighty purdy. biggrin

Next time I hope you can join us, Faith. But the whole ordeal ended up being over six hours for Miles and me... so I can see why people find it so tough to keep full crews together. And it'll be a while before I'll have time to try this again, even though I'll have to do it at least two more times to get the non-crappy recipes. biggrin

*goes off to make my crappy mechlab bot so I can wear its crappiness proudly*
Better'n a plain old "Victory!" or a Broken Image. xd

Six hours.... yeah, my comp would be out by then. :/ I wonder if there's a possiblity to just rush through all the enemies and make a really short run. O_o

And off-topic, the Mechlab Bot Plushie can burst into flames? :0
Bumps thread up to first page~ heart

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Cherry, congrats! Man, my PC just really, really hates me. I don't know what the problem was but it just kept rebooting and freezing up. Then our power went out so I tried getting on about 10 minutes before yall finished. It wouldn't even let me in the server xD zOMG hates me. It really does. Whenever you go for the other recipes, I'll try again to tag along =P I want a crappy mechlab bot plushie too whee

@ Z, yeah, it took 6 hours. I was totalling that up from when we all started to when yall finished. WOW. Now I know why my PC hates me. Next time I want to rush through it all. One reason we took our time in the beginning was to wait on you biggrin

@ Kokia, thank you for the bump User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're welcome ^-^
And when I finish getting 500 green inks I will donate green dragonflies to you when I get some more xD

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Awesome, thanks for offering to help with my insane bug quest ^^

Btw, I do this lil exchange with some people who collect green inks. I have a bunch of them so I trade them one ink per 40 green bugs (instead of the 50 you need). That way I save bugs and the ink collector gets a deal xD I've did it with 3-4 people so far, it helps in the long run (especially now that bugs are no longer in towns gonk )

User Image

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Ooo... Loving the guide, Faith. ^_^

And your pics! So many cute gwee pictures!
gonk

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Thank you hun heart

Mind if I link to your guide? I read it the other day and found it most helpful biggrin I solo all the time so its an awesome guide biggrin

As for the pics, thank you again! I got them from various artists a year or two ago biggrin Love my gwee (her name is Cola; although I never wear equip anymore, lol).

User Image

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Not at all. I was actually going to PM you later and ask you the same thing. xd

But yeah, I'm a heard core dragon fanatic. I try to own every dragon item, as pathetic or awesome as that may sound. I <3 My Fallen Wish. I wasn't using it on this account though, so I put it on my secondary account, Arkyron of Cross Roads.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Awesome! I will link to you now biggrin

And that's neat about dragons. I have all kinds of dragon art in my home. My favorite is a poster entitled "Chemical Wedding". Its a female and a dragon intertwined; its so detailed. And just because you mentioned dragons, this is someone an artist drew for me awhile back. Its my avatar morphed into a dragon. I thought it was too cute ^_^

User Image

User Image

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
I love it! It's too cute! X3

Dragonzzzzzzz!
heart
gonk

Man, now I feel even worse for being late. My deepest apologies, you guys. emo

But now since Cherry and Friend know the basic ropes, perhaps you all would get further on your own power, now? sweatdrop

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Heh, yeah, when I saw it I spazzed heart

Z, its ok ^_^ You showed up, thats all that matters. Look at me! I had to drop out 2-3 times! sad Stupid, stupid PC.

I have a feeling I won't get to do it anytime soon, though. Cherry is pretty busy for awhile and of course "friend" is her BF so I'm sure they do it together mostly ^^ But I'm gonna keep searching til I get that darn badge scream

User Image

Cherry and Friend managed to drop out of crew twice, too. xD; Lumi ended up getting stuck in front of the boss door alone. o.o

Perhaps we could team up for another 3-person EB run, if you're not busy at all. One of my friends needs the Fluff recipes. 3nodding

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Z741
Cherry and Friend managed to drop out of crew twice, too. xD; Lumi ended up getting stuck in front of the boss door alone. o.o

Perhaps we could team up for another 3-person EB run, if you're not busy at all. One of my friends needs the Fluff recipes. 3nodding
User Image

I'm good right now - I could try if yall have time now! My son is about to go for a nap anyways =D

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff