Welcome to Gaia! ::

pezking33's Wife

Devoted Nerd

•°•.♥.•°•. Thinking of you...

And now for my non-bitching feedback:
After changing the items in peoples inventory so many times, devaluing the items people paid real money for, and not compensating them for their losses, I really don't think I will buy more powerups. It is just too risky to buy something without the guarantee that what you are buying will be the same product now and 10 months from now.

...Wherever you are. .•°•.♥.•°•.

Beloved Noob

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cool 8D

Bad news for me: I cant get Gc =_=

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
that is awesome. i was already wondering. sweatdrop
sad thing that i bought revive this week and now i wasted my money. crying even with my recharge from 1 to again 25 i lost money...bit o dont know why but now i had 100 supercharger and 25 revive. the other way aroundd would have been more understandable since when you count revive up...and i had just one 'package' of supercharger...
i wish i could buy them. crying
Hurray! Thank you!
I have a Ghi Boost Regulars(x5)/Deluxes(x1) and a Supercharger Regular that did NOT get changed

Nevermind, I can't read XD
Mixed up which power ups were suppose to change to what.
But, one of my Ghi Boost Regulars didn't get boosted back up to 10 charges.
User Image

Though the new prices are a kazillion times better, I'm not wasting RL money on ZOMG. Thank You though Quix...
I'm extremely tempted on getting the revive though DX.

5,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
thats awsome

Noob

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Qixter
Nenalata
Does that mean that any power-ups I bought recently (including ones I've started using) are refilled? sweatdrop

Yes! smile

So they will get refilled EVERY day?

10,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hm, I guess that's nice for people that have cash to spend... I still don't understand why PURCHASED powerups are soulbound. Someone like me doesn't have cash to spend on them but if someone else spent their cash to buy them and put them up in the MP I'd jump at the chance to get a few revives and orb doublers...

pezking33's Wife

Devoted Nerd

II Mr Wafflez II
Qixter
Nenalata
Does that mean that any power-ups I bought recently (including ones I've started using) are refilled? sweatdrop

Yes! smile

So they will get refilled EVERY day?

No.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PezQueen

After changing the items in peoples inventory so many times, devaluing the items people paid real money for, and not compensating them for their losses, I really don't think I will buy more powerups. It is just too risky to buy something without the guarantee that what you are buying will be the same product now and 10 months from now.

Um... Do you make this complaint about computers? Because those go down in value considerably.

You DID get what you paid for at the price you agreed to buy it at. If you had half empty or nearly empty product, it was FILLED, which wasn't even necessary to fulfill any obligation to you.

If anything, having bought power ups before and then stopping due to the cost, this update actually made me buy three just now because I find them more agreeable.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Actually, lemme correct myself. It isn't like a computer. It is like buying a cheeseburger and then complaining that cheeseburgers became cheaper.

Now you can buy them for cheaper. They are disposable. Cheaper is a good thing...

pezking33's Wife

Devoted Nerd

DeathWyrmNexus
PezQueen

Um... Do you make this complaint about computers? Because those go down in value considerably.

You DID get what you paid for at the price you agreed to buy it at. If you had half empty or nearly empty product, it was FILLED, which wasn't even necessary to fulfill any obligation to you.

If anything, having bought power ups before and then stopping due to the cost, this update actually made me buy three just now because I find them more agreeable.

No, you misunderstood. I bought the double orb power up when it first came out, for full price, for 5 hours of use. When the change to 20 minutes per use came into effect, my powerups were changed over (and not used), but I lost 8+ hours of use. I was not reimbursed for the time taken away. Now, I still do not have all the time I originally purchased, and the cost has been reduced for new purchases. This is why I am ticked.

pezking33's Wife

Devoted Nerd

DeathWyrmNexus
Actually, lemme correct myself. It isn't like a computer. It is like buying a cheeseburger and then complaining that cheeseburgers became cheaper.

Now you can buy them for cheaper. They are disposable. Cheaper is a good thing...

No. Its like buying a cheeseburger, and the restaurant taking 2/3 of the cheeseburger back, then telling you next time you buy it, you can have it cheaper...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces