Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
hntwilley1
Are you going right now? Fantastic I would love to join you. What about the level change do i have to change to 10 or am i good going in with a 10.3 level. Eb seem like a cuddly teddy bear against what horrors are in DMS.

We aren't going until 3:30pm PST so at 3:15 on the buzz saw server. I'll put you on the list though kay?

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Pinko Sacredheart
hntwilley1
Are you going right now? Fantastic I would love to join you. What about the level change do i have to change to 10 or am i good going in with a 10.3 level. Eb seem like a cuddly teddy bear against what horrors are in DMS.

We aren't going until 3:30pm PST so at 3:15 on the buzz saw server. I'll put you on the list though kay?
sounds like fun thank you.
If there's an opening for today, I'd love to go. c: (Because I can see someone is listed as 'maybe')

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Yoowl
If there's an opening for today, I'd love to go. c: (Because I can see someone is listed as 'maybe')

I apologize for the late reply, it didn't show that you replied in my notices. I don't see rum online yet and its time to start heading to zOMG so yes.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Yoowl

You aren't online either though..you'll have to join tomorrow if thats okay with you.
Pinko Sacredheart
Yoowl

You aren't online either though..you'll have to join tomorrow if thats okay with you.
'

Yes, sorry. I'll see if I'm there tomorrow! (4 PM tomorrow is 1AM here)
Yoowl
Pinko Sacredheart
Yoowl

'

Meaning I'll post in the forum tomorrow, of course.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Yoowl
Yoowl
Pinko Sacredheart
Yoowl

'

Meaning I'll post in the forum tomorrow, of course.

Okay ^ ^ no problem.

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
Our run today was awesome biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Beautiful Propaganda

Glad you enjoyed it hun :3

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Beautiful Propaganda
emotion_dealwithit

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Beautiful Propaganda
Yes it seems everyone agrees now doesnt it

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
You guys sound like you had fun. C:

Oh, btw, only three more wins now. <3 I just smeb'd on hard with a few random people. It was only supposed to be smob, but we got carried away. xD Thanks for showing me the ropes! <3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Caffeine Lorencia
You guys sound like you had fun. C:

Oh, btw, only three more wins now. <3 I just smeb'd on hard with a few random people. It was only supposed to be smob, but we got carried away. xD Thanks for showing me the ropes! <3

Oh thats great hun ^ ^ I'm glad to hear that. I'll put that down right now. And you're welcome<3 You're also welcome to come back anytime for a run.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Anyone up for a late smeb run?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers