Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Reading through the tread gave me a big laugh. You guys are awesome. Sad that a person gave you a </3 eek -runs to click <3
Thanks for the first run <3 I really would love to again. (Yes, I know I did - but my computer froze my out. ToT)

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
@ willey: Thank you hun♄

@ Yoowl: You're welcome. Feel free to join any future runs.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
lalalala~♄

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
May I join you for today's run

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
can i join for today's run?
hi! so i just got this orb aggregate and i really don't get what it is for D=
how am i supposed to use it?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Acquarella
You use it to craft recipies that call for it. You make it out of regular orbs. Most people who craft Orb Aggregate are people who already have leveled all their rings to Lv.10 since they don't need the regular orbs. heart

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
So this is the illustrious Smeb guidance thread. pirate

It was really nice making your acquaintance today, Pinko. 3nodding

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Apple Blossom19
Acquarella
You use it to craft recipies that call for it. You make it out of regular orbs. Most people who craft Orb Aggregate are people who already have leveled all their rings to Lv.10 since they don't need the regular orbs. heart

Good to know cause i need 25 of these for the blood bat recipe cause they are like 4000 in the market place and i don't need regular orbs beside upgrading random rings

Eloquent Exhibitionist

hntwilley1
Apple Blossom19
Acquarella

Good to know cause i need 25 of these for the blood bat recipe cause they are like 4000 in the market place and i don't need regular orbs beside upgrading random rings
Well it's like, WTF am I gonna do with these orbs now? xD So I guess that's why they made the Orbs Aggregate and have the Epic recipies call for them cat_sweatdrop

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Apple Blossom19
hntwilley1
Apple Blossom19
Acquarella

Well it's like, WTF am I gonna do with these orbs now? xD So I guess that's why they made the Orbs Aggregate and have the Epic recipies call for them cat_sweatdrop

Yea since i found this out i already have 1 made. smile i've been doing DMS a lot lately have you.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

hntwilley1
Yea since i found this out i already have 1 made. smile i've been doing DMS a lot lately have you.
Yeah, we took Pinko on her first run yesterday when it was open. It was rather fun! We got to a green room xD

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Apple Blossom19
hntwilley1
Yeah, we took Pinko on her first run yesterday when it was open. It was rather fun! We got to a green room xD

Next time you go can you take me I can't seem to find a good crew to get into. smob and DMS are the same crew wise cause most of the time the crew fail before you get to were your going but with you guys I know it will be awsome. I'm a 10.5 btw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff