Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Pinko Sacredheart
Apple Blossom19
User Image You too!!! Also, this. It explains my energy today xD

The smilies are adorable. And congrats my dear ^ ^ that was very generous of the gifter.
cat_4laugh

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I had a friend spend the night last night and I don't know what time we're taking her home today so for now there will be no smeb run. I apologize, there MAY be a late run but not sure.

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Will you quote me if there's a run Pinko? I really need something to do. My minds in a rut.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rumfish McCallister
Will you quote me if there's a run Pinko? I really need something to do. My minds in a rut.

I sure will...I'm starting to think about saying screw it and doing one..all day today my friend has complained she's bored yet when I offer something she shrugs and says i dunnoooooo. She says shes hungry- I have this and this or this, is that okay? -shrug- i dunnooooo. then in a few mins: lets go to subway. then in the enxt few mins: i'm walking down to the gas station to see what they have. stressed

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
If you're having a run I'd like to join ^^ Or join tomorrow's. I know I've flaked out on you before though sweatdrop

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Rumfish McCallister

I sure will...I'm starting to think about saying screw it and doing one..all day today my friend has complained she's bored yet when I offer something she shrugs and says i dunnoooooo. She says shes hungry- I have this and this or this, is that okay? -shrug- i dunnooooo. then in a few mins: lets go to subway. then in the enxt few mins: i'm walking down to the gas station to see what they have. stressed

Jeez, what a pain. Not a very fun person to be around I would guess.
I've been there I know how you feel.
I need something to do because a while ago I found out that my mom kicked me out because of a stupid post I put on facebook.
All it said was; "I hope all of you had a merry Chritsmas. I know I sure did. Well, until my mom started being pissy.
She completely overreacted. So now I'm stuck at my grandma's living with her. I'm just happy I have my sister to make my life better.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rumfish McCallister
Jeez, what a pain. Not a very fun person to be around I would guess.
I've been there I know how you feel.
I need something to do because a while ago I found out that my mom kicked me out because of a stupid post I put on facebook.
All it said was; "I hope all of you had a merry Chritsmas. I know I sure did. Well, until my mom started being pissy.
She completely overreacted. So now I'm stuck at my grandma's living with her. I'm just happy I have my sister to make my life better.

Yeah and she's my best friend....
And the proof of being pissy....that sucks. Atleast you have your sis though :3 Idk if I'm gonna do a run tonight or not..I'm grumpy and not feeling patient.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Beautiful Propaganda
If you're having a run I'd like to join ^^ Or join tomorrow's. I know I've flaked out on you before though sweatdrop

I'll put you down for tomorrow but if something comes up I need you to pm me or post here if you can't make it before its time for the run.

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Beautiful Propaganda

I'll put you down for tomorrow but if something comes up I need you to pm me or post here if you can't make it before its time for the run.

Okay.

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pinko Sacredheart
And the proof of being pissy....that sucks. Atleast you have your sis though :3 Idk if I'm gonna do a run tonight or not..I'm grumpy and not feeling patient.

Yeahh, and I have wonderful friends like you C:
I don't know if I will be able to make the run tomorrow because my sister and I are getting out of the house for a bit.
So put me down for maybe c:

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rumfish McCallister
Pinko Sacredheart

Yeahh, and I have wonderful friends like you C:
I don't know if I will be able to make the run tomorrow because my sister and I are getting out of the house for a bit.
So put me down for maybe c:

Got it sweetie :3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The server for today's run has been added, there is only 1 spot left for the run today. Also the calendar has been updated.

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Pinko Sacredheart
The server for today's run has been added, there is only 1 spot left for the run today. Also the calendar has been updated.
I'd love to go but if anyone who hasn't had a chance to go yet they can go. Also would i have to change my level back to ten amusing of course you have me keep the rings i have on. If someone doesn't show up or has to leave ill be happy to fill in.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
hntwilley1
Pinko Sacredheart
I'd love to go but if anyone who hasn't had a chance to go yet they can go. Also would i have to change my level back to ten amusing of course you have me keep the rings i have on. If someone doesn't show up or has to leave ill be happy to fill in.

You can join now hun, rum coming with us is a maybe since she is going to hang out with her sister. No one else has said that they want to go either so you're good :3

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Pinko Sacredheart
hntwilley1
Pinko Sacredheart

You can join now hun, rum coming with us is a maybe since she is going to hang out with her sister. No one else has said that they want to go either so you're good :3
Are you going right now? Fantastic I would love to join you. What about the level change do i have to change to 10 or am i good going in with a 10.3 level. Eb seem like a cuddly teddy bear against what horrors are in DMS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff