Welcome to Gaia! ::

WideEyed
nozomikizumi
i dont know how to play the zOMG but i want to learn..

Well you're in luck!
When I came to zOMG!, I had never played any kind of MMO before, but I found the people in the z!F (this Forum) to be incredibly nice and eager to help. heart
You won't find an activity on Gaia that is more thoroughly documented, or populated with people who love to share their knowlege of the game with others.

If you want to get a basic understanding of how to play before you go in, try The Newbe's Guide to zOMG!, then if you'd like to have someone actually go into the game with you and guide you around a bit, try Marshall's Little Helpers.

We're like any large community insomuch as you'll find a wide variety of people here, (some nicer than others wink ) and we do squabble among ourselves from time to time, but overall, we're a pretty nice, enthusiastic and fun group of people, and we're always happy to share our love of the game with new players. blaugh

WOW this is really great.. thank you so much for the help.. it's really nice.... im happy^^

Magnetic Genius

Loki_Dragon
crying What no more zomg crying

i hate to even suggest since i despise both iOS and Android interfaces but maybe they should cut a deal wityh google and turn zOMG into an app game?its definitely take care of funding

Greedy Capitalist

I don't like to see the no more ZOMG, I don't want to be in rage because I did not bought any ZOMG items with Gcash.. It is just that it is my source of living here in Gaia. If that should be it, then maybe that should do it. There will always be constant changes, but I did not expect a big change like this. confused

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RedMageKyo
Loki_Dragon
crying What no more zomg crying

i hate to even suggest since i despise both iOS and Android interfaces but maybe they should cut a deal wityh google and turn zOMG into an app game?its definitely take care of funding

Yes that would be quite awesome. Just think of actually being able to play zomg on a Tablet without any problems.

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Good Night Sweet Prince

Familiar Lunatic

DrQuint
Good Night Sweet Prince
u still alive, yay! emotion_awesome

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

gataka
DrQuint
Good Night Sweet Prince