wooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!
i'm about to play the new and improved advanced zomg i hope its good

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Nice Nice! I've got to say: respect!

I study for 3D animation at school a I know how difficult it is to make it, the rendering, etc.
(At this moment I'm rendering my exam 3D animation --> a frankenstein lab with a (walking) skeleton and a professor. It 4 hours already and the renders for the film are almost done. The film is 4 minutes xd .)

Desirable Genius

I took a small course on using Maya at the college my Dad works at. It was just a one week thing for high school students during summer break. We barely scratched the surface on it. It's a really intense software and I could tell you guys use it. I have serious respect for you guys because I know making everything literally takes forever.
:3

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Angel Essayez
Nice Nice! I've got to say: respect!

I study for 3D animation at school a I know how difficult it is to make it, the rendering, etc.
(At this moment I'm rendering my exam 3D animation --& a frankenstein lab with a (walking) skeleton and a professor. It 4 hours already and the renders for the film are almost done. The film is 4 minutes xd .)

eek

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The creating of Bill's Ranch house reminds me of origami...or that other thing, where you take paper objects and glue them together. :/

But yeah, the works done in this are astounding! I don't know if I could handle the pressure they go under each day. :S
nice! i hope i know how to do that too
Oo! I missed this Behind the scene! Thanks whoever bumped it into existence again!

-adds it to her list-

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I like ZOMG and it is awesome and looks awesome but I can't get past this one quest. sad
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee xp whee whee whee whee whee whee whee

Fashionable Entrepreneur

i hope maybe we could see some previews of new areas like this too, like development stages and every thing, that'd be sick!

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
Wow awesome I wish it will come out very soon then we'll have 3d gaians

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
after 3d world we will need 3d gaians lol

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
vampiroz
after 3d world we will need 3d gaians lol

I disagree that we 'need; 3d gaians

Friendly Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
OMG! I use Autodesk Maya too! (And I'm getting pretty good at it.) I wanna make an MMO! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff