6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sel Vogith
vampiroz
after 3d world we will need 3d gaians lol

I disagree that we 'need; 3d gaians
I don't think so. With ALL of the many items in Gaia for avatars, It's either impossible to make or would take up way too much time. A lot of people layer objects, making them look insanely cluttered. Plus, with the way the avatars are posed, that might look weird in 3D.

They already made the 2D avatar in 3D world thing with towns, so it's best not to really change that method, for the comfort and familiarity of others. You know, kinda to simulate the good 'ol days. LOL

In my own opinion, I'm comfortable with the mix. Reminds me of Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. XD

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
vampiroz

I don't think so. With ALL of the many items in Gaia for avatars, It's either impossible to make or would take up way too much time. A lot of people layer objects, making them look insanely cluttered. Plus, with the way the avatars are posed, that might look weird in 3D.

They already made the 2D avatar in 3D world thing with towns, so it's best not to really change that method, for the comfort and familiarity of others. You know, kinda to simulate the good 'ol days. LOL

In my own opinion, I'm comfortable with the mix. Reminds me of Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. XD

Are you disagreeing with me? I'm slightly confused >_>

Friendly Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sel Vogith
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
vampiroz

Pretty much. Looks fine as it is to me.

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
vampiroz

Ok, then I must have been confusing in the way I worded that.

What I meant was is that I disagreed on his statement of Gaia 'needing' 3d Gaians. I wasn't agreeing with him

Friendly Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sel Vogith
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
Eternal 2nd Kira
Sel Vogith
vampiroz

Ok, then I must have been confusing in the way I worded that.

What I meant was is that I disagreed on his statement of Gaia 'needing' 3d Gaians. I wasn't agreeing with him
OH! lol. I was confused...Well, I kinda backed up your statement there then .lol

Gracious Lunatic

12,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
It almost (by some of the screen captures) looks as though you guys used 3DS MAX. Count me impressed. The only way that I can make anything good from that program is by following other people's tutorials. (but of coarse, you may not be using it) emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff