Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
burnskate
siskataya
Err.. I don't see my entry on the front page?
Have you not updated?

It's on the previous page.

EDIT:
Also... About how long until they are judged? I'm curious. :]

Ok, these have been added - thanks for the heads up! So sorry about that - not trying to exclude you! As for the judging, we'll try and have it all finished by end of next week biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Krissim Klaw
siskataya
Thank you for the contest it was fun. <3

Is the list on the front page fully updated? I didn't see my lag monster listed and there are a few other pieces toward the end that also don't appear to be on the list yet.

You are welcome! I added your lag monster to the first post. I'll be double checking all entries to make sure they are all there biggrin

Conservative Citizen

siskataya

Eh, I'm sorry to be a bother, but I happened to notice my post was skipped for the 3rd contest, it happens to be in a spoiler so I was somewhat worried this would happen. ;x. I should have had the screenshots on the outside now that I think about it. Sorry for that.
My in-a-spoiler-due-to-being-very-lengthy Submission, Reply 623.

It just happens to be in a spoiler due to it's length, though I should have perhaps added something because it does seem ridiculously small. Again, sorry to be a bother, but I didn't happen to see my screenshot listed on the front page, as the last one itself was the post following mine, post 624 on the list.

Well, other than that, thanks for the opportunity with these contests. c: I've been curious if there'd be another chance to get an integrity ring somehow and this came up, I enjoyed making the screenshot itself, though waiting I was somewhat impatient to wait for zOmg to become night for my first image.

Thanks again. c:

Edit:
Ah, I didn't see this, I should have looked around first and made sure to see those two posts. I wish I didn't panic so easily.

siskataya
Hey gang!

I was happy to be able to have this contest - so glad you all liked it! I'll go through the entries and make sure they are all there/considered for the contest. If you posted your entry before the deadline, it'll be included, I promise biggrin

siskataya
You are welcome! I added your lag monster to the first post. I'll be double checking all entries to make sure they are all there biggrin

So, sorry for bothering you. My mind was like, "ohno, got to mention it quickly, I don't want to be left out. ./panics " and I didn't look back a previous page. I feel quite rude now. Again, my apologies.
On a different note, looking through that list made me notice just how many submissions there are. Good luck to you and whoever else is going through all of these, simply looking at all of them must be hard to keep up with what you've seen.

Destructive Bunny

Thank you again for running this Sisky! <3

Fuzzy Camper

siskataya

Hi, I just wanted to let you know my lag monster entry (pg 37) isn't on the first page D: I hope you guys still saw it though emo

Aged Nerd

siskataya

sweatdrop My entry for the screenshot contest is missing from the list on the first page.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_642/#642

On the plus side, thanks for the great contests! emotion_yatta That was extremely nice of Gaia to do this year for zOMG!

Desirable Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Man, that's what I call suspense!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ok, these have also been added! Thanks for the entries! biggrin

Green Potato Chip
siskataya

Hi, I just wanted to let you know my lag monster entry (pg 37) isn't on the first page D: I hope you guys still saw it though emo

beckygrendel
siskataya

sweatdrop My entry for the screenshot contest is missing from the list on the first page.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_642/#642

On the plus side, thanks for the great contests! emotion_yatta That was extremely nice of Gaia to do this year for zOMG!

Aged Nerd

siskataya

beckygrendel
siskataya

I hate to be a pest, but you have mine listed under the wrong contest. I entered Contest 3 - Spooky Screen Shot Contest, but you put my link under the lag monster contest.
xd

Retro Punk

Every time i see my entry, i get the feeling it kicks a**.

Familiar Lunatic

GuinAoiichi
I get a very different feeling when I see mine emo

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
gataka
GuinAoiichi
I get a very different feeling when I see mine emo

Same here... crying I thought mine was awesome and then I saw the other entries and thought it looked like s**t...
Would have won the lag monster contest easy if someone made this:

Draw a picture of Lanzer rubbing a magnet on the server with his troll-face on.

emotion_awesome

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
beckygrendel
siskataya

beckygrendel
siskataya

I hate to be a pest, but you have mine listed under the wrong contest. I entered Contest 3 - Spooky Screen Shot Contest, but you put my link under the lag monster contest.
xd

Ok, sorry about that - added it to the correct place.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Holy moly, we are still judging! So many awesome entries! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers