Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Helllllllllloooooooo everyone!

Hope you had an amazing Halloween full of fun and nice treats! I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that entered these contests. You've all done AMAZING work - this is going to be super tough to pick the winners. We'll be going over these and will post the winners soon. I'll also message the winners with the next steps they need to take if their prize involves a real world item.

Thanks again for the amazing contest. I hope you all had fun doing them! We'll have more contests in the future so stay tuned! biggrin

-Sisky

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
siskataya

Hope you had an amazing Halloween full of fun and nice treats! I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that entered these contests. You've all done AMAZING work - this is going to be super tough to pick the winners. We'll be going over these and will post the winners soon. I'll also message the winners with the next steps they need to take if their prize involves a real world item.

Thanks again for the amazing contest. I hope you all had fun doing them! We'll have more contests in the future so stay tuned! biggrin

-Sisky

Thanks a lot for organizing this, Sisky. It's always nice being shown a little love by Gaia. I had fun creating my entries. 3nodding

Divine Mage

14,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
siskataya

-Sisky

thank you for making a great contest i hope there are more soon

Desirable Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
siskataya

-Sisky

Now if I win something you better assure the gold arrives here in Germany insured! And may god help you if those rings are not in working order, I need one of them pretty badly!

Legal disclaimer: If I put my rings in the microwave and they start to eat each other, I'll sue ya!

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
siskataya
User Image
---------------------

omg thank you for the contest biggrin
I haven't been this motivated to carve in a long long time lol

✩---------------------✩

Destitute Lunatic

siskataya

-Sisky

Thank you for hosting this contest!
It was really fun to participate and hang out in this thread, which is something I rarely do!
You've become one of my favorite admins. User Image

User Image

Divine Mage

14,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
i am happy that i entered i hope i win i do not need ghost lol

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
siskataya

-Sisky

Thank you so much for hosting this contest. heart emotion_hug
siskataya
Err.. I don't see my entry on the front page?
Have you not updated?

It's on the previous page.

EDIT:
Also... About how long until they are judged? I'm curious. :]

Wintry Rogue

This was the first ever contest I have entered on Gaia, and I just wanted to say that I had alot of fun! Good Luck to everyone who entered!~ 3nodding

Wheezing Gekko

ArgentaCorva
This was the first ever contest I have entered on Gaia, and I just wanted to say that I had alot of fun! Good Luck to everyone who entered!~ 3nodding
First contest for me, too. 8D
siskataya
Thank you for the contest it was fun. <3

Is the list on the front page fully updated? I didn't see my lag monster listed and there are a few other pieces toward the end that also don't appear to be on the list yet.

Tipsy Smoker

Approximately when do you think the results for the screenshot contest will be posted? ;3

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Thank you for making this contest Sisky. c:
I had fun drawing my entry!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey gang!

I was happy to be able to have this contest - so glad you all liked it! I'll go through the entries and make sure they are all there/considered for the contest. If you posted your entry before the deadline, it'll be included, I promise biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff