Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Wow, wow, wow! Look at all the amazing entries! Well done! biggrin I'll update the front page with links to the entry posts.

Best of luck to everyone who has entered! biggrin

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
siskataya

Hey uh, sisky, is it alright if we edit our images after submitting them? ninja
My tablet stylus just arrived and I want to make my Lag monster look purty.

Sure, go ahead - as long as it is submitted before the contest deadline is here! biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Harajunkie
siskataya
Entry for the Spooky Screenshot contest.
Username: Harajunkie

A compilation of my avatar realizing things. gonk
BUSTed.
Description: Realizing that Kamila has a bigger bust size than her.[x]

Rebu- *dead*
Description: Realizing buffs have faded in the middle of a fight with the Count. [x]

Fashionably Late.
Description: Realizing she was super late to a costume party in front of DMP. [x]

Also, do individual pictures count as entries?

Yes, each picture would be an individual entry ^^

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PSSSSSST, Sisky! gonk
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_421/#421 Is in the screenshot contest, not the lag monster contest!

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

siskataya

Just wanted to show ya xD

I just wanted to combine Anesidora's Woe face with scarecrow face.(mostly Anesidora's woe) Nothing says creepy like these items. Plus I didn't use a pumpkin craving kit >=U lol

User Image

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
PSSSSSST, Sisky! gonk
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-2k12-halloween-contests-have-fun-win-prizes/t.82802001_421/#421 Is in the screenshot contest, not the lag monster contest!

Ahhhh, thanks for letting me know! I just pasted it in the wrong area! I changed it. And not to worry - if I paste anything wrong in the first page, it'll still be judged on the area it was intended to be in.

Take care biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sinyuki
siskataya

I just wanted to combine Anesidora's Woe face with scarecrow face.(mostly Anesidora's woe) Nothing says creepy like these items. Plus I didn't use a pumpkin craving kit >=U lol

User Image

That is pretty cool! biggrin Stitch mouth! eek heart

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
* Username: .~.Lady_Aji.~.
* Title of image: The Dark Lady
* Contest #: 3
* Description of what is going on in the screenshot: Every Halloween, the Dark Lady appears in Deadmans Pass. She floats about the grounds, looking for souls to take. So, beware.

User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Swap Meet 100
how many times i can enter the same contest?

Dangerous Wolf

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Hygienic 200
* Username: KiniHun
* Contest: # 3
* Title of image: Cow party
* Description of what is going on in the screenshot: I went through Bill's Ranch and I realized that even the cows celebrate Halloween...
* Screenshot

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

siskataya
Sinyuki
siskataya

User Image

That is pretty cool! biggrin Stitch mouth! eek heart
I know I had to make a creepy one, my son threw a blanket on it. emotion_donotwant it hates it

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
---------------------
* Username Monster-kun
* Contest # 1
* Name of entry It Happened in Deadman's Pass
* Brief description of your entry - I recently just completed a quest that I never even knew I had to complete, after 4 years, I FINALLY, Killed an OMGWTF, I didn't even know it existed, so I was quite fascinated by it and kept going back to solo kill it when I have nothing else to do on zOMG just to make up for all those years i didn't even know it was there, I'm sorry Ian ,you waited a long time ;w;
I really like the concept and how creepy Deadman's Pass is, now with Deadman's Shadow it's popular but just as a walk-by, so I thought I'd give it a little tribute as well :3

User Image

âś©---------------------âś©

Did I enter mine wrong? I don't see it on the list. ;u;

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Monster-Kun

Awesome carving. from what I've seen so far with the pumpkins we should be near the top. It is a pumpkin 'carving' contest isnt it? Because I've seen most people painting pumpkins and I dont think thats fair.

User Image

WU TROUBLES

Lemmy Loo

Contest 2

MS Paint

This is a picture of some animated office supplies, revolting against technology, and ultimately causing zOMG! lags. LAAAG MONSTER!

In the top left corner it reads:

"After years of being used up, abused, thrown away, and lost, the noble WU (Writing Utensil alias: Pencil) stood quietly by watching, as he was swiftly replaced by the evil computer. At first the mighty WU did not mind, for he was still necessary for rough drafting of pictures and (LE GASP!) homework. Though, through the years, he noticed that he was used less and less, and he began to get restless. One particular day, the WU sat quietly by, as he did on every other day, watching as his owner was playing zOMG! on Gaia When he saw his owner begin reading the Halloween Contest entries on the Gaia forum however, he felt elated. At last he would be used! Alas, no such luck, thwarted by the evil computer again…..his owner was drawing with a computer program. The mighty WU felt rage surge through his pencil body, and he devised a plan. With the aid of the noble crumpled paper, lying next to the trash, he knew they could not be stopped! "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff