Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Mega Hoarder

GuinAoiichi
Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi
ah ok ! Is it ironic that those particular villains stone statues (something that by definition can not move) Yet they are "faster than you can imagine" And how do they come through your tv?

Also do they only move when someone is watching? or when they are not being watched? WHy is it that they don't move when you don't blink? What would happend if it was pitch black? would you still have to "not blink"??

When any living being looks at a weeping angel, the angel freezes into stone. When nothing can see the angel, it comes alive and can move very fast. The light being too dim to see an angel is the same as not looking at an angel (or blinking). If the light flickers, the angel comes alive when it's dark, and can move, even if you were looking in its direction.

Would an artificial intelligence ( Like Data from star trek or t-800 ) be affected? They don't need to blink. Also both are alive. Or does it have to be an organic live form?

Why do they freeze when "living" beings look at them? Also what kind of beings are they?Do they some kind end game or are they just predators?

nice thought, or could you put a camera on them and perma freeze them?

Retro Punk

RafiCat
GuinAoiichi
Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi
ah ok ! Is it ironic that those particular villains stone statues (something that by definition can not move) Yet they are "faster than you can imagine" And how do they come through your tv?

Also do they only move when someone is watching? or when they are not being watched? WHy is it that they don't move when you don't blink? What would happend if it was pitch black? would you still have to "not blink"??

When any living being looks at a weeping angel, the angel freezes into stone. When nothing can see the angel, it comes alive and can move very fast. The light being too dim to see an angel is the same as not looking at an angel (or blinking). If the light flickers, the angel comes alive when it's dark, and can move, even if you were looking in its direction.

Would an artificial intelligence ( Like Data from star trek or t-800 ) be affected? They don't need to blink. Also both are alive. Or does it have to be an organic live form?

Why do they freeze when "living" beings look at them? Also what kind of beings are they?Do they some kind end game or are they just predators?

Ah but exiled said it has to be a " living " being. So would a camera count?

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
Sorry, during Summer Az gets terribly hot.
100F+

same here. deserts suck

Mega Hoarder

GuinAoiichi
RafiCat
GuinAoiichi
Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi

well, if it was a camera with online viewing so that there were always people logged in across the world?

Wheezing Warlord

RafiCat
GuinAoiichi
RafiCat
GuinAoiichi
Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi

well, if it was a camera with online viewing so that there were always people logged in across the world?
The image is separate from the physical Angel.
You'd actually just have two (or more) Angels. The one with the camera on it would be free to move while the image on the screen would stay in place.
~☠

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
RafiCat
Exiled Puppet

great theme avi - you deserve a prize!

If I'd thought of it I might have tried to do a weeping angel, but it never occurred to me.

Thanks! I entered it into the cosplay arena for the hell of it.

Mega Hoarder

Exiled Puppet
RafiCat
Exiled Puppet

great theme avi - you deserve a prize!

If I'd thought of it I might have tried to do a weeping angel, but it never occurred to me.

Thanks! I entered it into the cosplay arena for the hell of it.

good luck! if you can give me a link I'll vote!

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
RafiCat
good luck! if you can give me a link I'll vote!

Here's the link.
But you'll have to wait until Monday to vote. razz
And thanks~

Newbie Noob

TurtleMaster24
Weeping angels are creepy o.o

omg. i missed this meat and that is exactly what i was going to go as... lol a "weeping angel".. ahaha ... shoot! it would have been fun.
baby_kitty_258
TurtleMaster24
Weeping angels are creepy o.o

omg. i missed this meat and that is exactly what i was going to go as... lol a "weeping angel".. ahaha ... shoot! it would have been fun.

I was only there for a little while. haha

/never goes near a statue again o-o

Retro Punk

SykoCaster
RafiCat
GuinAoiichi
RafiCat
GuinAoiichi

The image is separate from the physical Angel.
You'd actually just have two (or more) Angels. The one with the camera on it would be free to move while the image on the screen would stay in place.
~☠

I don't think that would work. Just look at the example Exiled used.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Update picture:

WIP.
That's placeholder font.
I'm going to clean up the work a little then get started on the offical lines.
Quoted you too scully cause I know how much you like Marshal things.

jellykans

Mavdoc

scullylam

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

4/5/13 Dev Meat, courtesy of humble gypsy traveller -

User Image
User Image
User Image

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
GuinAoiichi

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Weeping_Angel
Here, have a blast.
You could also y'know, watch the episodes with weeping angels in them.
"Blink", and two-part episodes "The Time of Angels" and "Flesh and Stone".
If you're really that interested you should watch them.
Scroll down to #10, Blink
Scroll down to #4 and #5

Retro Punk

Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Weeping_Angel
Here, have a blast.
You could also y'know, watch the episodes with weeping angels in them.
"Blink", and two-part episodes "The Time of Angels" and "Flesh and Stone".
If you're really that interested you should watch them.
Scroll down to #10, Blink
Scroll down to #4 and #5

I read the wiki. And a question came up. If they turn to stone while someone looks at them , wouldnt they be defenseless int their stone form? I mean all a group of people have to to do is look at one of the angels long for another person to come from behind and hit the stone angel with a sledge hammer.

???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces