Dinosaur Space pirate?
Close enough.
xd
~☠

Mega Hoarder

SykoCaster
RafiCat
scullylam
friday. wooooooo. and it's april! why is it still a tad cold out though... neutral

its been in the 90s here for a couple weeks... sweatdrop

Where are you?
Hell?
~☠

pretty much evil

Mega Hoarder

Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi
ah ok ! Is it ironic that those particular villains stone statues (something that by definition can not move) Yet they are "faster than you can imagine" And how do they come through your tv?

Also do they only move when someone is watching? or when they are not being watched? WHy is it that they don't move when you don't blink? What would happend if it was pitch black? would you still have to "not blink"??

When any living being looks at a weeping angel, the angel freezes into stone. When nothing can see the angel, it comes alive and can move very fast. The light being too dim to see an angel is the same as not looking at an angel (or blinking). If the light flickers, the angel comes alive when it's dark, and can move, even if you were looking in its direction.

Blink was the episode I just watched. Tho I've long been a fan of the original rather goofy show, this was the first episode of the new series I've seen. Liked it a lot!

Mega Hoarder

TurtleMaster24
SykoCaster
RafiCat
scullylam
friday. wooooooo. and it's april! why is it still a tad cold out though... neutral

Where are you?
Hell?
~☠

If I remember right, Rafi lives in SoCal. And dang. It's hot here. Dx

yeah, I'm in the palm springs area - the desert. you're more inland right? is it that hot where you are?
RafiCat
TurtleMaster24
SykoCaster
RafiCat
scullylam

Where are you?
Hell?
~☠

yeah, I'm in the palm springs area - the desert. you're more inland right? is it that hot where you are?

Not as hot, but hot enough. Haha. We did have a few days were it hit the 90's, but it's been around the mid 80's.

Mega Hoarder

Exiled Puppet

great theme avi - you deserve a prize!

If I'd thought of it I might have tried to do a weeping angel, but it never occurred to me.
Weeping angels are creepy o.o

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc

Not sure, I don't know much about banners-- I don't even know how to add them to my sig! xd

my gaia - put cursor over the account icon and select signature, put the image code in there, voila!

Mega Hoarder

TurtleMaster24
RafiCat
TurtleMaster24
SykoCaster
RafiCat
scullylam

Where are you?
Hell?
~☠

Not as hot, but hot enough. Haha. We did have a few days were it hit the 90's, but it's been around the mid 80's.

I fear this may mean a very long hot summer sad
RafiCat
TurtleMaster24
RafiCat
TurtleMaster24
SykoCaster

Where are you?
Hell?
~☠

I fear this may mean a very long hot summer sad

As always. xd
Sorry, during Summer Az gets terribly hot.
100F+

Retro Punk

Exiled Puppet
GuinAoiichi
ah ok ! Is it ironic that those particular villains stone statues (something that by definition can not move) Yet they are "faster than you can imagine" And how do they come through your tv?

Also do they only move when someone is watching? or when they are not being watched? WHy is it that they don't move when you don't blink? What would happend if it was pitch black? would you still have to "not blink"??

When any living being looks at a weeping angel, the angel freezes into stone. When nothing can see the angel, it comes alive and can move very fast. The light being too dim to see an angel is the same as not looking at an angel (or blinking). If the light flickers, the angel comes alive when it's dark, and can move, even if you were looking in its direction.

Would an artificial intelligence ( Like Data from star trek or t-800 ) be affected? They don't need to blink. Also both are alive. Or does it have to be an organic live form?

Why do they freeze when "living" beings look at them? Also what kind of beings are they?Do they some kind end game or are they just predators?

Playful Guildswoman

Mavdoc
jellykans
Mavdoc
jellykans
Okay, someone asked a couple weeks ago if we had a siggy banner, what about this?

User Image
[IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/Gaia/5954254c-d4f9-45c6-a840-ba8a89e329e3_zpsb44dbe82.jpg[/IMG]

Cool, I never thought of the idea of a zOMGaians banner! biggrin Did you make this jelly?

No, 2 friends did. But I asked them! Lol.

We have several meat regulars that are artists too. Maybe they could design something as well since they are close to our weekly event. 3nodding

I tried to test making an animated gif with this banner and some placeholder ones to see if we could make a dynamic banner with different submissions, but it would likely go over the 97k signature limit. xp

I like the banner idea though. It would be neat if we could advertise the time and day etc. right in the banner too. idea

And I forgot to link the banner to the thread - will later, am late to the meat, and am coming without a cosplay.
I like including the time and day. Cool idea! And the server.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff