Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc
Where is our EPIC storytelling time? smile heart heart heart

If you're talking about a couple Fridays ago at the mall, there really isn't that much to tell aside from what I mentioned. xd But remind me to go into any details or ask me whatever about it next meating if you'd like. 3nodding

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

❤ ♔ Sup guys? ♔ ❤

Newbie Noob

Whoop! whoop! I am 3 Gaia year's old TODAY!!! 1095 days ... 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh awesome!
baby_kitty_258
Whoop! whoop! I am 3 Gaia year's old TODAY!!! 1095 days ... 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh awesome!

3nodding Congrats! biggrin 3nodding Congrats! biggrin 3nodding Congrats! biggrin

Familiar Lunatic

...Oh god I've been here for more than 7 years gonk /randomdespair

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

❤ ♔ I've been here for 6. *shifty eyes*

Still don't know if that's good or bad... ♔ ❤

Retro Punk

baby_kitty_258

LOL. I turned 4 last week ! ** puts up fingers ** I am this many ! whee

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

If you're talking about a couple Fridays ago at the mall, there really isn't that much to tell aside from what I mentioned. xd But remind me to go into any details or ask me whatever about it next meating if you'd like. 3nodding

let me guess, there was a lot of pointing at shop windows and "desu desu get me this for christmasssssssssssss grunnyface." *mav makes a cutesy face at jk* then jk is all "nuuuu you should get me this one" and he points at a cool dragon figure.

that is how it always goes with you both. pointing at cute things. kawaii desu!!!!! 4laugh and after the movie you both shared a strawberry crepe. heart

;D

Newbie Noob

scullylam
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

let me guess, there was a lot of pointing at shop windows and "desu desu get me this for christmasssssssssssss grunnyface." *mav makes a cutesy face at jk* then jk is all "nuuuu you should get me this one" and he points at a cool dragon figure.

that is how it always goes with you both. pointing at cute things. kawaii desu!!!!! 4laugh and after the movie you both shared a strawberry crepe. heart

;D
I knew it! strawberries.. yesh! smile favorite fruit whee whee whee

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

;D

i like strawberries too. just, i need to eat more fruit in general. and yes, i am craving a crepe. xd

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

;D

i like strawberries too. just, i need to eat more fruit in general. and yes, i am craving a crepe. xd

Same, I just saw a huge fruit bowl on a re-run of last season's House .. *drool* I seriously wanted to run out and order one too..lol.

BTW, cute storytelling emotion_kirakira

Oh, and say when are we going to DMS again ?? smile

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

;D

Same, I just saw a huge fruit bowl on a re-run of last season's House .. *drool* I seriously wanted to run out and order one too..lol.

BTW, cute storytelling emotion_kirakira

Oh, and say when are we going to DMS again ?? smile

ninja um... well.....
i been distracted with rl stuff. like, i sent gaia a package and it is not in their hands yet. it arrived about two weeks ago so i been on pins and needles waiting to hear if it been received. then i been making a plushie or two... and right now i am knitting myself a scarf. i have some fabric searching tomorrow morning.. not sure if more christmas shopping yet or not. oh and i kinda finished watching a k drama today... sweatdrop worked on my etsy shop too.. and um been with family some since thanksgiving and such. but yeah i kinda not been on gaia much.... sorry. sweatdrop

i don't know when i will feel like doing a dms run. at least i'm not playing hoc constantly, though i admire the battle backgrounds (love the windmill scene). um.... but uh yeah... i probably will have to check with my zomg chargers and such before i hop into dmsing again. sweatdrop i guess i need to stop lurking or logging on/off quickly on here? >>;;;;

btw, if you only knew what other stories i can create. xd
scullylam
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

;D

WTF Scully! Talking about JK and I at the mall with dragon figures, strawberry crepes and looking at kawaii stuff! scream

How did you know we did all that?? emotion_facepalm Were you watching?! gonk

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
scullylam
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

;D

WTF Scully! Talking about JK and I at the mall with dragon figures, strawberry crepes and looking at kawaii stuff! scream

;D i know you both perfectly. it's why i'm a part of the super fun happy friend trio. oh wait. that is really dorky... need something cooler.... :/

rofl

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
scullylam
Mavdoc
scullylam
Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc

;D

;D i know you both perfectly. it's why i'm a part of the super fun happy friend trio. oh wait. that is really dorky... need something cooler.... :/

rofl

the three stalk-a-teers? emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas