Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Familiar Lunatic

BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
Gaaaah, so cold in here. 57 degree Fahrenheit for room temperature! Christmas lights doesn't warm up the room in any ways! Anyway, here is a random gangnam style parody:
Who didn't see this coming? xp

ROOM TEMP????!!!!

That is what the little heater thermometer tells me. There is no Celsius option, so I have no idea how cold it is compare to other place.
57 degrees Fahrenheit = 13.8888889 degrees Celsius

Thx Google

Familiar Lunatic

jellykans
gataka
jellykans
gataka
jellykans

Really? My memory must have been wrung out too many times - damn those memorize and regurg tests! Truthfully, you do seem far less addled than I recalll...
Ya.

Well, no easy way to find someone based on their sig only. If I see them, I'll warn ya xD

Lol. Btw, vrey nice avi!
Thx, not entirely pleased with the guit but wtv xD

hmm, lemme o over to dj, clan mule,have some
Does DJ Twissta ring a bell?

Playful Guildswoman

BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
Gaaaah, so cold in here. 57 degree Fahrenheit for room temperature! Christmas lights doesn't warm up the room in any ways! Anyway, here is a random gangnam style parody:

ROOM TEMP????!!!!

That is what the little heater thermometer tells me. There is no Celsius option, so I have no idea how cold it is compare to other place.

I hope you have merino wool undies - long undies. And lots of hot cocoa!

Space Genius

jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40

ROOM TEMP????!!!!

It stop raining for a bit today, so the room temp is now 60 degree Fahrenheit. But we are short of cocoa.

Playful Guildswoman

BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40

ROOM TEMP????!!!!

It stop raining for a bit today, so the room temp is now 60 degree Fahrenheit. But we are short of cocoa.

ScienceCasts: Why the World Didn't End... - see science.nasa.gov

*Heaves bags of teeny mrshmallows onto her shoulders and slings them towards dragontshd.*

My taxi didn't come and I got really cold, so I walked maybe 8 long blocks in light but cold rain because I wasn't sure if the buses stopped at the earlier ones (they did, only not the one I was at when I tried to flag down one bus). Was soaked on getting home and am now chilling. *Runs to turn thermostat up to 75.*

Hot food helped for a bit, but my cotton shirt under the soaked hoodie sweater is damp and a now in short pants, needing a blankie...

Space Genius

jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40
jellykans
BF-dragontshd-40

ROOM TEMP????!!!!

ScienceCasts: Why the World Didn't End... - see science.nasa.gov

*Heaves bags of teeny mrshmallows onto her shoulders and slings them towards dragontshd.*

My taxi didn't come and I got really cold, so I walked maybe 8 long blocks in light but cold rain because I wasn't sure if the buses stopped at the earlier ones (they did, only not the one I was at when I tried to flag down one bus). Was soaked on getting home and am now chilling. *Runs to turn thermostat up to 75.*

Hot food helped for a bit, but my cotton shirt under the soaked hoodie sweater is damp and a now in short pants, needing a blankie...

Saw that first thing while opening up my browser. They even change the paragraph style to make it more noticeable.
Right after I just brush my teeth, but I will have them anyway heart
I noticed the many people of this thread find interest in outerspace and the universe..?

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
I noticed the many people of this thread find interest in outerspace and the universe..?
you don't? FREAK
curtneko
Jon Mess
you don't? FREAK
I don't. It's way too vast for my mind. There's so much we know about the universe and so much we don't know and so much to discover and it's all too much for my mind to take in.

But it's illogical to dislike something you don't know about right?

So I took Overview of the Universe during the first quarter of college, which was the fall quarter that just passed. Big mistake. I passed it merely with a C+ heh. I can still say that I don't like it. It's fascinating and all, but I don't take interest in it.

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
you don't? FREAK
I don't. It's way too vast for my mind. There's so much we know about the universe and so much we don't know and so much for more discover and it's all too much for my mind to take in.

So I took Overview of the Universe during the first quarter of college, which was the fall quarter that just passed. Big mistake. I passed it merely with a C+ heh. I can still say that I don't like it. It's fascinating and all, but I don't take interest in it.
suppose you went into a black hole at the speed of light

looking forward you'd see everything that's ever gone into the black hole, and looking backward you'd see everything that'll ever go into the black hole

in that brief moment, you see the entire history of the universe
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
you don't? FREAK
I don't. It's way too vast for my mind. There's so much we know about the universe and so much we don't know and so much for more discover and it's all too much for my mind to take in.

looking forward you'd see everything that's ever gone into the black hole, and looking backward you'd see everything that'll ever go into the black hole

I'd have to be at a speed greater than the speed of light to "enter" a black hole. You're not really sucked into a black hole. You're just moving at a speed greater than light, like, 2fast4light, light cannot catch up and include you. Everything in a black hole is not visible because of this, but we do know that black holes exist.

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
you don't? FREAK

I'd have to be at a speed greater than the speed of light to "enter" a black hole. You're not really sucked into a black hole. You're just moving at a speed greater than light, like, 2fast4light, light cannot catch up and include you. Everything in a black hole is not visible because of this, but we do know that black holes exist.
you wouldn't survive to be able to look forward and backward, so it was obv hypothetical
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
you don't? FREAK

you wouldn't survive to be able to look forward and backward, so it was obv hypothetical
Like all of the theories of the formation of the universe that I had to research and write about a specific one and debunk all the others. But I was pretty amazed to know that the farther a star is when we look at it, the farther back in time we are looking. WOWOWOWOW.

IRL Cat

Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess

Like all of the theories of the formation of the universe that I had to research and write about a specific one and debunk all the others. But I was pretty amazed to know that the farther a star is when we look at it, the farther back in time we are looking. WOWOWOWOW.
most of the stars you see in the sky no longer exist

eventually there will be no observable universe
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess
curtneko
Jon Mess

most of the stars you see in the sky no longer exist

eventually there will be no observable universe
I haven't heard of that but there's a thought. wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff