Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Space Genius

Cirnol64
Cirnol here to bring you the morning announcements in some part of the world where it is still morning!

Featured: He's not Dead yet???

Cirnol! *dance around you* you poofed! Haven't seen you in a long time. The election happened while you are gone.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
BF-dragontshd-40
Cirnol64
Cirnol here to bring you the morning announcements in some part of the world where it is still morning!

Cirnol! *dance around you* you poofed! Haven't seen you in a long time. The election happened while you are gone.

The Diedrich Election? Also, Halloween happened! I gave up on that Wolf event, since I was there for a bit and didn't get the achievements. But back in time for Christmas!

Retro Punk

Cirnol64
BF-dragontshd-40
Cirnol64

The Diedrich Election? Also, Halloween happened! I gave up on that Wolf event, since I was there for a bit and didn't get the achievements. But back in time for Christmas!

I missed the achievements for this years H. Event. I was off by 200 points when my internet gave out.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
GuinAoiichi
Cirnol64
BF-dragontshd-40
Cirnol64

I missed the achievements for this years H. Event. I was off by 200 points when my internet gave out.

That really stinks. But I was doomed since Cats VS Dogs ended. So now I only get the regular nonevent achievements.

Retro Punk

How about for this Fridays theme, we choose one item that everyone can wear? And then we can work around that item? OR , we can choose winter gear, since it's starting to get chilly.
no?

Barton Sweetheart

GuinAoiichi
How about for this Fridays theme, we choose one item that everyone can wear? And then we can work around that item? OR , we can choose winter gear, since it's starting to get chilly.
no?

I like those ideas! It is getting colder as well ( I may have to grab a blanket at this rate whilst online)

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I've heard that people are having problems changing their avi, so should we just do a theme where we come as we are?

IRL Cat

TigerLilyChick
I've heard that people are having problems changing their avi, so should we just do a theme where we come as we are?
survival of the fittest says no

Retro Punk

Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
no?

I like those ideas! It is getting colder as well ( I may have to grab a blanket at this rate whilst online)

Or what if all came wearing beanies?? That way we all can have the same item but everyone gets to pic their own style?

EDIT: or a hoodie?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
no?

Or what if all came wearing beanies?? That way we all can have the same item but everyone gets to pic their own style?

I know this is a week early...but hey, we might not see the 21st...LOL! How about a dooms day avi? What are we all gonna wear or gear up for that day.

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
no?

I know this is a week early...but hey, we might not see the 21st...LOL! How about a dooms day avi? What are we all gonna wear or gear up for that day.

To bad there is only one Mayan item. How about we meet up in Otami ruins for that? Where the twins are? Would that work?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
GuinAoiichi
Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
no?

To bad there is only one Mayan item. How about we meet up in Otami ruins for that? Where the twins are? Would that work?

I like that idea!!! Seems like a good hide out...XD
GuinAoiichi
no?

Since next Friday is the end of the world meat, I was thinking we could celebrate Christmas today. It's great you have ideas for themes though! We have a lot of cold days ahead, so we could do the ones you thought of too. 3nodding That is of course if we make it past the 21st... gonk
Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi
Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
no?

I like that idea!!! Seems like a good hide out...XD

I was thinking Otami would be an ideal place too, but didn't consider the exact room. Having it near the twins sounds good though! biggrin
For the meat today, the theme is "Merry Christmas to all!". Armageddon will be here in one week, so of course that theme is already set. eek Let's celebrate the holidays while we can! emotion_yatta

This theme has a special dedication to the children and parents that were lost in Newtown Connecticut today. This time of year is especially loved by children; let's go the extra mile to make the kids in our lives feel that much more loved this season. emotion_hug

We'll meat up at the Barton fountain at 5pm PST. Just pretend there is a large Christmas tree there! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff