• Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SweetNiar
scullylam
Mavdoc
scullylam
Mavdoc

If you're talking about a couple Fridays ago at the mall, there really isn't that much to tell aside from what I mentioned. xd But remind me to go into any details or ask me whatever about it next meating if you'd like. 3nodding

let me guess, there was a lot of pointing at shop windows and "desu desu get me this for christmasssssssssssss grunnyface." *mav makes a cutesy face at jk* then jk is all "nuuuu you should get me this one" and he points at a cool dragon figure.

that is how it always goes with you both. pointing at cute things. kawaii desu!!!!! 4laugh and after the movie you both shared a strawberry crepe. heart

;D

WTF Scully! Talking about JK and I at the mall with dragon figures, strawberry crepes and looking at kawaii stuff! scream

How did you know we did all that?? emotion_facepalm Were you watching?! gonk

;D i know you both perfectly. it's why i'm a part of the super fun happy friend trio. oh wait. that is really dorky... need something cooler.... :/

rofl

the three stalk-a-teers? emotion_yatta

team marshall go? or the obby squad?

*holds back snort*

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
scullylam
SweetNiar
scullylam
Mavdoc
scullylam
Mavdoc

If you're talking about a couple Fridays ago at the mall, there really isn't that much to tell aside from what I mentioned. xd But remind me to go into any details or ask me whatever about it next meating if you'd like. 3nodding

let me guess, there was a lot of pointing at shop windows and "desu desu get me this for christmasssssssssssss grunnyface." *mav makes a cutesy face at jk* then jk is all "nuuuu you should get me this one" and he points at a cool dragon figure.

that is how it always goes with you both. pointing at cute things. kawaii desu!!!!! 4laugh and after the movie you both shared a strawberry crepe. heart

;D

WTF Scully! Talking about JK and I at the mall with dragon figures, strawberry crepes and looking at kawaii stuff! scream

How did you know we did all that?? emotion_facepalm Were you watching?! gonk

;D i know you both perfectly. it's why i'm a part of the super fun happy friend trio. oh wait. that is really dorky... need something cooler.... :/

rofl

the three stalk-a-teers? emotion_yatta

team marshall go? or the obby squad?

*holds back snort*

the obby team marshall go!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Not going to make it tomorrow since I'm going bowling with friends at 6pm pst. I badly need some time with real life friends right now since it's been a tough night. *Sips hard lemonade and eats Rocky Road.* Good luck with the meat and have fun you guys.

IRL Cat

marshall ain't got s**t on ghetsis
You just won the Powerball jackpot! eek What would you look like if you were suddenly swimming in cash like Scrooge McDuck? mrgreen

For the theme today, "Lottery Winner", dress as how you'd look and what you'd own if you were suddenly stinking rich! emotion_awesome

This doesn't necessarily mean wearing items that are crazy expensive in Gaia gold, but equipping things that would be fun or you always wanted in real life for instance.

We'll meat up in front of the group of trees in the northeast area of Bill's Ranch. 5pm PST! 3nodding

Retro Punk

Scobre
Not going to make it tomorrow since I'm going bowling with friends at 6pm pst. I badly need some time with real life friends right now since it's been a tough night. *Sips hard lemonade and eats Rocky Road.* Good luck with the meat and have fun you guys.

Have fun! and go for the strike !!
Scobre

Have a great time Scobre! biggrin Pretend those pins are gold farmers! scream

Don't bowl so crazy that you throw like my sister did once-- and get a strike in the WRONG lane! rofl

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre

don't gutter ball too much. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces