Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dannysomui
You know, we got yelled at the other day for talking about off topic subjects like the glory of Starmonies and how they will take over Gaia... sweatdrop

Any word on BS BL laggyness yet? I'm there but I'm not having any issues...and I'm on a poopy laptop lol.

your glowing smile

Universal Bunny

27,100 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
` e c s t a c y.
Dannysomui
You know, we got yelled at the other day for talking about off topic subjects like the glory of Starmonies and how they will take over Gaia... sweatdrop

Any word on BS BL laggyness yet? I'm there but I'm not having any issues...and I'm on a poopy laptop lol.
No one can take away our Starmony power. NO ONE.

biggrin This is very true. Did you guys have more luck with the ghost hunting btw? I can't remember if I left before you or not.

3,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
g2g D;
good luck on hunting

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
joshs_loveslave
why do i have a feeling that the halloween event is over...
If ghosts and pumpkin fluffs are around...its not over.
in2y
where's jack?

You know that dark, little corner of your heart? The one where you store all the sordid thoughts.
There.
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Caledendra
Still need to get an Otami Jack. ; _ ; Did get him once, but didn't get the reward nor the badge. Sadness. </3

Same DX

User Image

Awh! D= my first Jack was an Otami jack and I got the 25k along with the cursed pumpkin and the badge.. lol.. I hope you guys get it Dx

User Image

Aw, Lucky!!
Thanks! I hope so too-I wonder when the event ends...I'm rather nervous that I might not make it as the "Grave Danger" thing looks finished (Aside from the story line that is. ) @w@;;

User Image

It ends Nov 8th.. which is Monday I am pretty sure

User Image
Is that completely confirmed though? Because I heard it ends with Grave Danger...

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
joshs_loveslave

They should end it by making Jack appear on VG on each server 3nodding

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

The even is not over until Nov 8th

User Image

User Image

User Image
Dannysomui
` e c s t a c y.
Dannysomui

No one can take away our Starmony power. NO ONE.

biggrin This is very true. Did you guys have more luck with the ghost hunting btw? I can't remember if I left before you or not.
No I got booted and lost everyone so I just went to bed. crying
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Caledendra
Still need to get an Otami Jack. ; _ ; Did get him once, but didn't get the reward nor the badge. Sadness. </3

Same DX

User Image

Awh! D= my first Jack was an Otami jack and I got the 25k along with the cursed pumpkin and the badge.. lol.. I hope you guys get it Dx

User Image

Aw, Lucky!!
Thanks! I hope so too-I wonder when the event ends...I'm rather nervous that I might not make it as the "Grave Danger" thing looks finished (Aside from the story line that is. ) @w@;;

User Image

User Image

Dang...that's not far away...
Better than it being done tomorrow or something though 8D
I hope I can make it-I shall try my best!~ *_*

Questionable Shapeshifter

59,975 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
joshs_loveslave

because one side of the world is heading to bed and the rest of us need to wait for them to wake up to have multiple jack sightings again
joshs_loveslave

nope still got pumpkin fluffs
joshs_loveslave

The halloween event is not over until the 8th, at the very least. I've heard the 14th thrown in there, but everyone seems to be saying the 8th. Either way, I assure you the event is not over.

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cart Raider 100
` e c s t a c y.
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Amaya Hatake
Itami Of Kasai
Caledendra

Same DX

User Image

User Image

Aw, Lucky!!

User Image

User Image
Is that completely confirmed though? Because I heard it ends with Grave Danger...

Lanzer said that the zOMG! even will end at the same time as the ghost event in last week's AtA, or the one before that one..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff