Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
OP, Original Poster. Lulz, trolls are never original.

Please explain what you mean by Point and Click, and if it means that you point your mouse on something, then click, and you attack til the monster dies, then I just told you how that was an insult.

no you please tell me where i assumed gaia would be using it.
PokeLamia
Will Gaia use the stupid mind numbingly boaring click a monster and automaticaly attack manuever for gameplay?

you know, the one thats defined MMO's for all existance and has and is the bane of all hope for a good MMO in every one who plays actual games?

I mean you have two choices, you can do the lazy point at a monster click at it and WAIT for a minute (or an hour if you play RO) and repeat that over 9000 times.

or you could make gameplay unique and interesting, Like zelda, Secret of mana, Dewprism, FFCC, you know, those games that where FUN that people PRAISE all the time, I dont think ive heard ANYONE critisize these games, but with MMOs you allways get that mixed crowd of loyal moronic fanboys and people who see the thousands of MMOs for what they really are,

boaring clones.

blah blah blah smoke and mirrors
yeah thats what i thought.

not even an apology either.
And they tell people not to feed trolls. It's fun! It's safe!

your the one who insulted and assumed things, dont get your panties in a bunch when i called you on it.
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia

no you please tell me where i assumed gaia would be using it.
PokeLamia
Will Gaia use the stupid mind numbingly boaring click a monster and automaticaly attack manuever for gameplay?

you know, the one thats defined MMO's for all existance and has and is the bane of all hope for a good MMO in every one who plays actual games?

I mean you have two choices, you can do the lazy point at a monster click at it and WAIT for a minute (or an hour if you play RO) and repeat that over 9000 times.

or you could make gameplay unique and interesting, Like zelda, Secret of mana, Dewprism, FFCC, you know, those games that where FUN that people PRAISE all the time, I dont think ive heard ANYONE critisize these games, but with MMOs you allways get that mixed crowd of loyal moronic fanboys and people who see the thousands of MMOs for what they really are,

boaring clones.

your the one who insulted and assumed things, dont get your panties in a bunch when i called you on it.
Lulz.

4ailchanners are funny, because in making a Gaia account, they become the cancer that's killing /b/. It's a good thing I don't go to /b/ anymore.

ilu troll heart

Captain Kat's Husband

How about we agree to wait until the game is out? Then we base our decisions on personal experience with gameplay. That way we know if we are going to like the game or not. And if you don't like the game, then you don't have to play it. But I hope everyone does, I hope that everyone who plays will have an enjoyable experience.
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]

Lulz.

4ailchanners are funny, because in making a Gaia account, they become the cancer that's killing /b/. It's a good thing I don't go to /b/ anymore.

ilu troll heart

lol, Yeah now its all starting to make sense, your a ******** /b/tard.

too bad i never go there buddy.
I prefer a place called chiyochan, and more specifically /azu/
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]

Lulz.

ilu troll heart

lol, Yeah now its all starting to make sense, your a ******** /b/tard.

too bad i never go there buddy.
I prefer a place called chiyochan, and more specifically /azu/
I'm actually an /elit/ist and a pr0n lurker. /b/ is stupid as hell.

7chan and 711chan ftw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces