Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ungoliath
PokeLamia
I have answered you I'm tired of repeating myself

No, you don't. You're just saying that all the time. And I'm getting tired of reading that smile

Quote:
Rings don't tell me squat, they are a catalyst, it really dosent matter if you map everything to a button anyway, what matters is how attacking a monster is caluclated and vise versa,

Do you read the battle site, right? o_รด Because you don't seem to understand.
YOU WONT USE CLICK + POINT. Note that somwhere. Why? Because It doesn't match with the ring system, and the variety that involves the concept.

You don't have a regular attack with one weapon, so you're FORCED to use a ring (That is the only way to attack) So you can't use point+click to attack, since you've to choice one of the 8 rings you have.

No you don't understand. seriously stop talking untill you figure it out im tired of repeating it.

Distinct Warlord

PokeLamia
No you don't understand. seriously stop talking untill you figure it out im tired of repeating it.

Well, let's see...

First Post
Will Gaia use the stupid mind numbingly boaring click a monster and automaticaly attack manuever for gameplay?

Answer by Me
YOU WONT USE CLICK + POINT. Note that somwhere. Why? Because It doesn't match with the ring system, and the variety that involves the concept.
You don't have a regular attack with one weapon, so you're FORCED to use a ring (That is the only way to attack) So you can't use point+click to attack, since you've to choice one of the 8 rings you have.

Do I've to explain that It wont be automaticaly?

rolleyes

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
well, there is little to say here, since your questions has been awnser various times...
this did open up a little doubt in me tho...
we wont use point and click?...
or we wont have to?
THAT GAME IS LAME U WANT A GOOD MMO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 burning_eyes burning_eyes
I think I finally understand your terribly stated question. (which itself contained an insult)

No, I don't think there will be autoattack. Each attack will have some sort of flashy animation and will be triggered by activating a ring. My understanding is that each time you activate a ring you will get one attack, but it's possible something could speed you up enough that you won't have much in the way of cooldown time.

If you had asked this question in a manner that didn't insult the devs, and the game itself you would have gotten a much better response, but your posts have been vitriolic, inflammatory, and provoking right from the first post. Even the name of the thread appears to be a veiled insult. You make Redimus look suave, charming, and polite.
Rothelez
I think I finally understand your terribly stated question. (which itself contained an insult)

No, I don't think there will be autoattack. Each attack will have some sort of flashy animation and will be triggered by activating a ring. My understanding is that each time you activate a ring you will get one attack, but it's possible something could speed you up enough that you won't have much in the way of cooldown time.

If you had asked this question in a manner that didn't insult the devs, and the game itself you would have gotten a much better response, but your posts have been vitriolic, inflammatory, and provoking right from the first post. Even the name of the thread appears to be a veiled insult. You make Redimus look suave, charming, and polite.
Careful there, he might burn down the forum hunting you now.
Rothelez

lol, no.

I haven't insulted anyone who didn't take a swing at me first buddy.

Quote:

why should I, if he wants to make me out as some sort of flamming monster he can, but its just making him look more pathetic each time.
PokeLamia
Rothelez

lol, no.

Quote:

why should I, if he wants to make me out as some sort of flamming monster he can, but its just making him look more pathetic each time.
I was talking about Redimus hunting Roth. You think a bit to highly of yourself if you think Redimus would give two shits about you. wink

You insulted the devs by assuming that you'd click on someone and you'd automatically attack until they were dead. You obviously haven't read any of the Battle Website, or else you'd know how the entire system works. Assuming that the devs would make us a s**t game is a horrible insult. Get off your high horse and stop repeating the same thing as if you've made a point.
[Raid]
PokeLamia
Rothelez

lol, no.

Quote:

I was talking about Redimus hunting Roth. You think a bit to highly of yourself if you think Redimus would give two shits about you. wink

You insulted the devs by assuming that you'd click on someone and you'd automatically attack until they were dead. You obviously haven't read any of the Battle Website, or else you'd know how the entire system works. Assuming that the devs would make us a s**t game is a horrible insult. Get off your high horse and stop repeating the same thing as if you've made a point.

grats you have made it obvious you didnt even read the op, (thats me btw)
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
Rothelez

lol, no.

Quote:

OP, Original Poster. Lulz, trolls are never original.

Please explain what you mean by Point and Click, and if it means that you point your mouse on something, then click, and you attack til the monster dies, then I just told you how that was an insult.
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
Rothelez

lol, no.

Quote:

Please explain what you mean by Point and Click, and if it means that you point your mouse on something, then click, and you attack til the monster dies, then I just told you how that was an insult.

no you please tell me where i assumed gaia would be using it.
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia

lol, no.

PokeLamia
Will Gaia use the stupid mind numbingly boaring click a monster and automaticaly attack manuever for gameplay?

you know, the one thats defined MMO's for all existance and has and is the bane of all hope for a good MMO in every one who plays actual games?

I mean you have two choices, you can do the lazy point at a monster click at it and WAIT for a minute (or an hour if you play RO) and repeat that over 9000 times.

or you could make gameplay unique and interesting, Like zelda, Secret of mana, Dewprism, FFCC, you know, those games that where FUN that people PRAISE all the time, I dont think ive heard ANYONE critisize these games, but with MMOs you allways get that mixed crowd of loyal moronic fanboys and people who see the thousands of MMOs for what they really are,

boaring clones.

It does NOT define every MMO for all existance. You must have played some crapptastic MMOs. And must have played them badly.

Zelda is boring because it ENDS. MMOs never end. If you make an MMO have an ending, you'd be a retard. I haven't played the last three, but none of the things you listed were MMOs.

MMOs are NOT boring clones of one-another, and you might want to do your research before you claim such. WoW has a delicate balancing system, whereas Runescape is, yes, that boring a** point and click s**t.

Please tell me what MMO you've played before. :/
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]

PokeLamia

you know, the one thats defined MMO's for all existance and has and is the bane of all hope for a good MMO in every one who plays actual games?

I mean you have two choices, you can do the lazy point at a monster click at it and WAIT for a minute (or an hour if you play RO) and repeat that over 9000 times.

or you could make gameplay unique and interesting, Like zelda, Secret of mana, Dewprism, FFCC, you know, those games that where FUN that people PRAISE all the time, I dont think ive heard ANYONE critisize these games, but with MMOs you allways get that mixed crowd of loyal moronic fanboys and people who see the thousands of MMOs for what they really are,

boaring clones.

blah blah blah smoke and mirrors

yeah thats what i thought.

not even an apology either.
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia
[Raid]
PokeLamia

PokeLamia

boaring clones.

blah blah blah smoke and mirrors
yeah thats what i thought.

not even an apology either.
And they tell people not to feed trolls. It's fun! It's safe!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff