Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you actually going to play Gaia Battle?

Yes, regardless of it's system 0.75367647058824 75.4% [ 205 ]
Yes, only if it's rings though 0.047794117647059 4.8% [ 13 ]
Yes, but only if we have weapons. 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 44 ]
No, I don't care for it 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 4 ]
No, but I think we should have rings 0.0073529411764706 0.7% [ 2 ]
No, but I think we should have weapons 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 272 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I think the system looks dumb.
I'm going to give it a try, but it looks like it needs a lot more work.

Plus like with all things new to Gaia there ARE going to be a LOT of bugs and glitches at the start.
I'm definately looking forward to it smile I didnt see the youtube video and wasent around long enough to see the thing about classes and weapons and such *shrugs*

Although there probably will be a few bugs glitches and problems at the get-go, nothings perfect, and it should still be fun non the less ^_^

Burning Zone of *[DEATH]* Wia! lol. Just being a lil random :3
I so want a battle system to be added. It would be my new online addiction.

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
wow all the other votes got pwnt looks like MMO is a sucsess biggrin
yea i will play
I think rings are great!
I have lots of monthly colectables and I don't care!
Rings makes everyone equal and that's good!
well i'd like to reserve judgment for when the mini-mmo actually is out but either way i would prefer to fight with weapons but rings will be cool aswell... domokun
LoL, i dont know nothing about the battle system... i really dont know how your gonna play it... i dont know nothing about it.... and if it is like i thik i already play 1 game like that... really 2
id really wanna actually play the game!
when is it coming out???
it'll be a fun experience and everyone wants to play it so do i lol ^^
I'm not taking sides on the ring vs weapon debate. I don't really care. I just want to play the battle system. I plan to play it all the time once it comes out.
The rings actually look pretty neat, I see a lot of potential in weapon styles involving these little rings gaia is working on.

And honestly, I was going to participate in the Battle System in small doses at first, but whenever I heard about the craftable items, particularly the ninja gear, I became interested.

Friendly Hunter

As far as Rings Vs. Weapons, I'm siding with Rings. Why? Simple, the Rings provide people who've been around for ages with a new way to customize their avatars/ characters while letting them keep the looks they want. It also provides newbies with a chance to jump right into what is looking to be a great, enjoyable expansion to Gaia. The downfalls of both have been stated many times, with Rings it may seem like buying that Katana or Scythe was a waste of Gold, but that also has it's cons. Becasue the Weapons were only availible through donation, there are only a certain amount in circculation and the prices on those being sold would sky-rocket if that was the only way to effectivly play the Battle System.

And of course I'll be playing the Battle System, you won't be able to get me away from a computer when they come up, why would I be browsing these forums if I wasn't interested in it in the slightest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff