Welcome to Gaia! ::

What if you could feed your pets recipe items, and it would change the way it evolves?

YES, GIVE US A WHOLE LOT OF OPTIONS! 0.45348837209302 45.3% [ 39 ]
Sure, But keep it limited to what they can turn into. 0.24418604651163 24.4% [ 21 ]
But I want to feed them something eeeeeeelse. 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 5 ]
No, feeding pets is a stupid idea. 0.011627906976744 1.2% [ 1 ]
I WANT MY PET TO EAT BAWLZ 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

nopz22
Nefarious Rainbows
Level 4 OMG should be OMGWTFBBQ.
Just sayin'.

ummm i like the one they made up better wink

That's nice?
I'm just saying that because the other names have all been abbreviations from the internet, so should the last.
And, directly following OMGWTF would be OMGWTFBBQ (by order of freak-out level).

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMG, if the devs did this, i would probably buy every pet avalible. I mean the main reason i didn't bother (besides general lack of funds) is that buddies didn't seem that cool to me. but this is an awesome idea.

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
omg this would be awesome biggrin

Even if you miss, you'll land among the starsUser Image

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

SWR Maul's Queen

Beloved Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I want thisss!!! <3 <3 <3 I hope gaia will make this !!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hmmm. I'm not sure I like the idea of pets eating orbs. Sure it gives the CL10's with surplus orbs something to do but what about the lower levels?

I think if the pets ate orbs it would increase the amount of people farming PS and other bosses more and then once they have the Level 4 OMGWTH + steroids, then the bonuses provided by it would allow them to breeze through the game. Not only that but with the Double Orb power up it's even easier to get the final level faster!! Some people can get 10k orbs withing a couple days!

I think it would be best to have them eat the rings! Think about it, ring drops are super rare but sometimes we get repeats or "useless rings" and the player will have to decide between the monster's level or his own level (via salvaging) This may still cause farming but lower CL people would be more reluctant to "waste" rings they may need while high CL people would have something to do.

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Citizen 200
I have only two things to say..Two words. if the Devs can ever implement this.

Greedy Genius

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'd probably like it to a certain degree. If it gave my orbs some purpose, fine. I just hope that an idea like this won't lead into something a bit outrageous, or just silly.

I'm all for having the pets serve a vital purpose to the user, so long as it doesn't turn into pocket monster trainer crap.

Concept is pretty good, though it might worthwhile to hold off the next phase for a few levels. Prolong the whole process and allow for further growth with each level. I don't know, I guess that's just what I'm thinking when I see this.

I just hope that something neat is done with the pets later as they become more abundant and supported by the user base of zOMG (I'll still cherish my OMG. >w<; So squishy!). Anyway, good and novel concept, and good luck with further advancements! biggrin

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
<3 This idea is amazing!

Beloved Capitalist

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ROFLMAO at the LEVEL 4 OMG. rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maybe after making an upgrade system there could also be a pets PVP (pet vs pet) system. But it might just end up being like pokemon or something o:

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Just posting here in an attempt to get discussion back on the topic.
I dislike necro-posting but eeeeh... there's still so much to discuss on the matter.

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Pirate Captain Sushi
Just posting here in an attempt to get discussion back on the topic.
I dislike necro-posting but eeeeh... there's still so much to discuss on the matter.

But you CREATED the thread.

How the hell is it not your right to bump this anytime you feel like it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff