Welcome to Gaia! ::

What if you could feed your pets recipe items, and it would change the way it evolves?

YES, GIVE US A WHOLE LOT OF OPTIONS! 0.45348837209302 45.3% [ 39 ]
Sure, But keep it limited to what they can turn into. 0.24418604651163 24.4% [ 21 ]
But I want to feed them something eeeeeeelse. 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 5 ]
No, feeding pets is a stupid idea. 0.011627906976744 1.2% [ 1 ]
I WANT MY PET TO EAT BAWLZ 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Impassioned Misfit

I like this a lot! I think I read that there currently wasn't any planned system of Buddy-battles, but I'm sure it will be considered once the higher-ups realize how important zOMG! is!
I think something that might work, too, is adding Monster Galaxy functionality! Say your facebook and Gaia are already linked. You could use a widget to transfer your Buddies to MG and train them to become stronger - maybe so they can learn different moves and/or get minor stat increases, and send them back if or when you want! But they still wouldn't ghimorph/ghivolve until you bombard them with orbs, which would also increase their stats more! That'd require the pets to be added as monsters to MG and such, but still!
mrgreen

IRL Cat

I think it would be complicated for some buddies, but I like the idea. Really curious on how Kiki could "evolve" while still being Kiki. Perhaps slowly emulating an angel?

Normal Kiki > Kiki w/ halo > Hovering Kiki w/ small wings & halo > Hovering Kiki w/ larger wings, halo & glow

Something like that? I dunno. Perhaps each form could have a variation of Kiki's sway/thrust.

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Sweet idea.
How about after you pick the name of your pet once, any further name changes require a "White Out" item (or whatever you want to name it) in order to change the name again? This would cost an amount of gcash and thus, revenue.

You could go further with this, if we were to be able to choose/change the pets gender.

IRL Cat

Small Sheep
Sweet idea.
How about after you pick the name of your pet once, any further name changes require a "White Out" item (or whatever you want to name it) in order to change the name again? This would cost an amount of gcash and thus, revenue.

You could go further with this, if we were to be able to choose/change the pets gender.

I think something like that would be better paid with orbs in game, or something. People may want to change the buddy name often, so it would be a bit consuming in terms of money for people like that.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
I like this a lot! I think I read that there currently wasn't any planned system of Buddy-battles, but I'm sure it will be considered once the higher-ups realize how important zOMG! is!
I think something that might work, too, is adding Monster Galaxy functionality! Say your facebook and Gaia are already linked. You could use a widget to transfer your Buddies to MG and train them to become stronger - maybe so they can learn different moves and/or get minor stat increases, and send them back if or when you want! But they still wouldn't ghimorph/ghivolve until you bombard them with orbs, which would also increase their stats more! That'd require the pets to be added as monsters to MG and such, but still!
mrgreen

But what if we don't like facebook? emo
curtneko
I think it would be complicated for some buddies, but I like the idea. Really curious on how Kiki could "evolve" while still being Kiki. Perhaps slowly emulating an angel?

Normal Kiki > Kiki w/ halo > Hovering Kiki w/ small wings & halo > Hovering Kiki w/ larger wings, halo & glow

Something like that? I dunno. Perhaps each form could have a variation of Kiki's sway/thrust.

Well naturally some of them wouldn't be able to Ghimorph, such as giftboxes or certain fluffs.

Others would have short ghimorph transformations, such as GhostLanterns only being able to transform into a GhostLantern Nexus or a TaikoDrum only being able to turn into a TaikoDrum Nexus.

I see kiki maybe turning into a coco. o3o

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
curtneko
Small Sheep
Sweet idea.

I think something like that would be better paid with orbs in game, or something. People may want to change the buddy name often, so it would be a bit consuming in terms of money for people like that.

Maybe for something as minuscule as 5 cash per name change then?

I'd imagine it being a VERY popular feature, and you could earn that much cash from watching only two movies in the cash-offers section of the site.

All together, the total collected sum would slightly help monetize the game.

IRL Cat

Pirate Captain Sushi
curtneko
Small Sheep
Sweet idea.

I'd imagine it being a VERY popular feature, and you could earn that much cash from watching only two movies in the cash-offers section of the site.

Oh, yeah. I totally support implementing real money. I bought myself a Kiki & a ticket to show support! It just feels inconvenient for those too young, or in a financial situation. The videos would be the only way, and even then they don't always work or even appear for everyone.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
curtneko
Pirate Captain Sushi
curtneko
Small Sheep
Sweet idea.

Oh, yeah. I totally support implementing real money. I bought myself a Kiki & a ticket to show support! It just feels inconvenient for those too young, or in a financial situation. The videos would be the only way, and even then they don't always work or even appear for everyone.

This is true.

Then what would you think of it being a gold sink then to help fight off inflation?

IRL Cat

Pirate Captain Sushi
curtneko
Pirate Captain Sushi
curtneko
Small Sheep
Sweet idea.

This is true.

Then what would you think of it being a gold sink then to help fight off inflation?

I actually meant financial situation as in real life, if that's what you meant. Perhaps if it's set up with GC, a gold sink event could be worked toward free name change? If x amount of gold is reached, y amount of name changes granted.

9,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I really like this idea. Hm, should we get some artists in this shizznit and make some banners?

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
It's a good idea.

I'm assuming the "more powerful" refers to their forms rather than their abilities?

(Also, on recycle, should mebbe act more like a ring salvage?)

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I like it, makes me want to give you money... ;~;

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Valheita
It's a good idea.

I'm assuming the "more powerful" refers to their forms rather than their abilities?

I would say that, but ring salvage gets rid of the rings and buddies are only available for two weeks in Backalley Bargains.

If it's past that time limit and someone wants their OMG back, it'd be worth a fortune to get back in the Marketplace. o.O

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
Valheita
It's a good idea.

I would say that, but ring salvage gets rid of the rings and buddies are only available for two weeks in Backalley Bargains.

If it's past that time limit and someone wants their OMG back, it'd be worth a fortune to get back in the Marketplace. o.O
Yeah, that sentence wasn't well worded xd

I meant like ring salvage in that you only get a fraction back (I believe it's 1/10?)

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Valheita
Pirate Captain Sushi
Valheita
It's a good idea.

Yeah, that sentence wasn't well worded xd

I meant like ring salvage in that you only get a fraction back (I believe it's 1/10?)

Oh, why yes I stand 100% behind that idea!

TO THE BOARD!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces