Welcome to Gaia! ::

What if you could feed your pets recipe items, and it would change the way it evolves?

YES, GIVE US A WHOLE LOT OF OPTIONS! 0.45348837209302 45.3% [ 39 ]
Sure, But keep it limited to what they can turn into. 0.24418604651163 24.4% [ 21 ]
But I want to feed them something eeeeeeelse. 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 5 ]
No, feeding pets is a stupid idea. 0.011627906976744 1.2% [ 1 ]
I WANT MY PET TO EAT BAWLZ 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Friendly Warlord

I want to feed my pets with spoons and forks. o.o
Level 4 OMG should be OMGWTFBBQ.
Just sayin'.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Regarding your poll, I would just like to say that I don't think using recipes or recipe items as a way to level your buddy is a very wise idea as those items can be purchased on the marketplace. Not really sure if that's what you're entirely getting at, but I would definitely be opposed to that aspect.

I would love to be able to have buddy modifiers, similar to Pokemon evolution stones. Get a recipe that creates the modifier, craft it and then use it on your buddy to give (only) its appearance a change. This could change their colour, give something like a plain fluff a theme, add items like armor or a sombrero to your buddy, etc.

It would limit possibilities, but still add the element of customization that gaians love.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Diamondinmyeye
Regarding your poll, I would just like to say that I don't think using recipes or recipe items as a way to level your buddy is a very wise idea as those items can be purchased on the marketplace. Not really sure if that's what you're entirely getting at, but I would definitely be opposed to that aspect.

I would love to be able to have buddy modifiers, similar to Pokemon evolution stones. Get a recipe that creates the modifier, craft it and then use it on your buddy to give (only) its appearance a change. This could change their colour, give something like a plain fluff a theme, add items like armor or a sombrero to your buddy, etc.

It would limit possibilities, but still add the element of customization that gaians love.

Recipe items would affect the way it evolves, not actually evolve it.
Say, you feed an OMG 100 pumpkin fluff cottons, in this case it will turn into a black & orange OMG. If it evolves after being fed the evolution items, it will be a black and orange OMFG.

Lets call them "special" evolutions for those willing to pay up the recipe items. A sort of "GOTTA COLLECT THEM ALL" feat.

Bonus material for when you have a shitton of recipe items and don't want to make recipe's. Maybe even a certain random combination of recipe items would make neato-looking versions, eh?

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Pirate Captain Sushi
Diamondinmyeye

Recipe items would affect the way it evolves, not actually evolve it.
Say, you feed an OMG 100 pumpkin fluff cottons, in this case it will turn into a black & orange OMG. If it evolves after being fed the evolution items, it will be a black and orange OMFG.

Lets call them "special" evolutions for those willing to pay up the recipe items. A sort of "GOTTA COLLECT THEM ALL" feat.

Bonus material for when you have a shitton of recipe items and don't want to make recipe's. Maybe even a certain random combination of recipe items would make neato-looking versions, eh?
Oh okay, I interpreted "recipe items" as the items made from recipes, not loot. I can certainly get behind that concept.^^ I would suggest that there have to be a limited number of combinations though. Maybe fluff will change colours, whereas silk puts kiki in a kimono. Have it be something within Back Alley Bargains perhaps, like where you exchange recipes. I wouldn't necessarily want to commit to any one item set though, so I'd rather it be a changeable feature.

Stone-cold Rogue

14,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
So have you decided on how to make it evolve yet?
I have to say, this is an interesting idea.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shadow and Interceptor
So have you decided on how to make it evolve yet?
I have to say, this is an interesting idea.

We actually had a poll for that but barely anybody voted for it. sweatdrop

Newbie Hoarder

Nefarious Rainbows
Just sayin'.

ummm i like the one they made up better wink

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
nopz22
Nefarious Rainbows
Just sayin'.

Actually, I did not make this. A zOMG! Developer- [ JK ] , posted it as concept art.
Apparently it's a boss we may encounter later. o3o

Newbie Hoarder

Pirate Captain Sushi
nopz22
Nefarious Rainbows
Just sayin'.

Actually, I did not make this. A zOMG! Developer- [ JK ] , posted it as concept art.

oh even better whee
Pirate Captain Sushi
nopz22
Nefarious Rainbows
Just sayin'.

Sweet :3
yes, i like the pets raising your stats idea. and also the ghimorphing idea. i kinda like idea of giving it loot instead of orbs though. these suggestions are for orbs but u can just change all the "orbs" to "loot".
hey, what if ur pet can get hungry?
it needs nutrients every time u log on to zOMG and every certain amount of gaian hours so it can grow and/or stay healthy. the amount of orbs ur supposed to feed it depends on ur CL. if u want it to stay in a certain form, u only feed it a certain amount per gaian hours. if u fed it too much and made it morph and u regret it, u have to starve it for a while to let it "de-morph". but that wouldn't be so smart because the next few times u fight with it, it'll be mad at you for letting it starve so it won't help you that much.
if you dont feed it, it'll get weaker and shrink. if it's at its weakest, smallest form and you still didn't feed it, after an amount of time, it passes out and you can only awaken it if you have the recipe and ingredients for summon awakening potion.
and also, what if it needs to hibernate? by letting it hibernate, u put it back in it's... jewel? or whatever it may be. it doesn't know how to sleep outside of it. u have to let it hibernate before u log off or the next time u log back on and it's awake and starving, the next few times u fight with it, it'll be mad at you and won't help you as much and you'll need twice as many orbs to feed it at its first meal then if you left it to hibernate and then wake it up. if u let it hibernate and log off after 24 hours it lost 7 percent of its health when u log back on. idk, just an example.

or is this too much? idk. it's more pet-like i guess sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces