< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Ring Name: Atomic Cyclone
Damage: Moderate
Range: Extreme
Targets: Enemies
Knockback: Strong
Recharge Duration: Long
Stamina Usage: Moderate
Description: Fiery cyclone is summoned to send your foes flying. Targets random enemies within your range. Rage level increases a chance of stun, size, and speed.

Lonely Explorer

I posted this on another thread, but I suppose I'll post it here too...if only to get some constructive criticism on my made-up ring set.

Musician Set

Effect: Decreases your overall Stamina usage for all of your rings.

Description: The Musician Set is basically the "Bard" seen in other RPG games. Using their instruments to help their fellow crew mates, this is more of a set used when crewing instead of going solo.

Guitar Screech:
Type: Attack
Range: Point Blank
Target: AoE (Character as center of AoE)
Recharge: Long
Stamina Cost: 10
Damage: Weak
Knockback: Extreme
Description: Summon a guitar to your side and let a few chords rip. The intense sound waves will knock enemies away for a short while.
RR1: Summon a busted up guitar and knock enemies away a little bit while causing minimal damage.
RR2: Summon a new acoustic guitar and knock enemies away while causing slightly more damage than RR1
RR3: Summon a shiny electric guitar and knock enemies even further away while causing even more damage
RR4: Summon a shiny electric guitar along with huge amps to blow enemies across the screen while causing more damage than RR3.

Calming Harp:
Type: Crowd Control (Effect depends on Willpower)
Range: Long
Target: Enemy Only (1 Target only)
Recharge: Short
Stamina Cost: 5
Damage: None
Description: Summon a harp to your side to calm down the rage of an enemy, reducing the amount of damage it can inflict.
RR1: Summon a small handheld harp to play a single chord to reduce enemy's damage by a minimal amount.
RR2: Summon a slightly larger harp to play a slightly longer tune to reduce the enemy's damage even further.
RR3: Summon a full size harp to play an even longer tune to reduce the enemy's damage even further.
RR4: Summon an even larger harp and surround the enemy in musical notes to reduce the enemy's damage to the ring's maximum potential.

Drummer's March:
Type: Buffing
Range: Short
Target: All w/ no target necessary (Much how Healing Halo and Divinity work)
Recharge: Very Long
Stamina Cost: 15
Description: Inspire your crew mates with an awesome drum solo. In doing so, all recharge times for rings are reduced in time.
RR1: Summon a small toy drum and play a few notes, to reduce all ring recharge times by 5%.
RR2: Summon a snare drum and play a few more notes, to reduce all ring recharge times by 10%.
RR3: Summon a few more drums to your side to play a few notes, to reduce all ring recharge times by 15%.
RR4: Summon a full drum set to your side and play a stunning solo to reduce all ring recharge times by 25%.

Headphones:
Type: Passive
Range: Point Blank
Target: Self Only
Recharge: None
Stamina: None
Description: With the Headphones ring equipped, tune into your favorite type of music to get pumped up for the great adventures ahead, thus increasing your maximum Stamina available for you to use. CL10.0 yields an +50 Max Stamina increase.
hmmmm i think i have a ring to submit. xD got the idea frm my bro haha i can't stop laughing and this isn't a joke either i mean for real they should have a ring like this!

Ring Name:Fart
Damage: Weak, Moderate, Strong, or Superb: Strong
Range: Point Blank, Short, Long, or Extreme: short
Targets: Enemies, Self, and/or Allies: Enemies and hated allies
Knockback: Weak, Feeble, Moderate, or Strong Strong very strong
Recharge Duration: Short(1-5s), Moderate(6-30s), Long(31s+)moderate
Stamina Usage: Small(1-5%), Moderate(6-15%), Large(16%+) small
Description: When your being attacked by monsters just fart and they'll clear the air. It also helps to get rid of unwanted crew members or stalkers.
GrandDragonic
Ring Name: Atomic Cyclone
Description: Fiery cyclone is summoned to send your foes flying. Targets random enemies within your range. Rage level increases a chance of stun, size, and speed.

Oh, so it's like a massive dervish to the max. Sweet. ^^

Zolgear, I think I have see that submission from you in another thread before. Nice idea. : D

MoreIntelligent, yes that idea has already been submitted. XD Disgusting.
I bring you my attempt at the seasons. Note: all of these rings are AoE. Criticism is preferred. I have the most creative names....

Ring Name: Winter
Targets: Enemies and Self
Knockback: Weak
Recharge Duration: Moderate
Description: A snowstorm swirls around you, giving you a temporary evasion boost as well as slightly damaging the enemies around you. Higher ranks increase damage and buff duration.

Ring Name: Spring
Targets: Allies
Stamina Usage: Large
Description: Life flows through you to your allies, recharging their stamina by however much you used. Higher ranks increase amount of stamina gained, but not amount of stamina used.

Ring Name: Summer
Damage: Strong
Recharge Duration: Short
Description: The blazing heat scorches enemies around you, along with making them terribly tired and slow. Higher ranks increase damage and buff duration.

Ring Name: Autumn
Damage: Superb
Targets: Self and Allies
Description: The yearly harvest brings good food to you and your allies, restoring great health over time but slowing them down due to all the food in their bellies. Higher ranks increase amount of health gained.
Soldier Set

Ring Name: Sniper
Damage: Strong
Knockback: Feeble
Description: A powerful Ring Capable of Slowing an enemy down for a Few Seconds.The greater the Rage, the Slower the Speed.

Ring Name: Grenadier
Damage: Superb
Stamina Usage: Small
Description: A Ring with alot of Power, The Grenadier Ring is used as a a Short Ranged Ring capable of Killing Great Mobs of enemies.

Ring Name: Medi Pack
Targets: Self and Allies
Knockback: None
Description: Use this ring to heal you and your Allies for a Quick second.

Ring Name: Training
Targets: Self
Knockback: None
Description: A Ring of great abilities, use this to Increase your Strength, Defense, Speed and so on a few times up.

Not my best, someone already took a Musician Set. Grrrrrrrrr!
Can there still be entries
I have to start playing this i havent really tryed it out yet but it doent look all that bad
Ring Name: Black Hole
Targets: Allies & Enemies
Knockback: N/A
Description: A black hole saps away your enemy's lifeforce, while adding to your ally's. Rage increases time black hole lasts, how much damage is sucked in, and how much your allies are healed.
biggrin Bump! User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image ninja
So....if you pay 1K gold, it means you can design one more?

Intellectual Genius

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Ring Name:Ultra pound
Damage:So big it can kill multiply animated in one hit
Range:Yourself
Targets: Enemys and people
Knockback: none
Recharge Duration: 3 minutes
Stamina Usage: 200
Description:A super-hard hit in the ground so big it can even harm people.
RR1 kills 1/4 of the area(like gold beach) RR2 kills 2/4 of the area RR3 kills 3/4 of the area RR4 kills Everything in the area(people and animated)
Great for farming.
Rescenin
Shadowblader626
Meteor
Range: Mid-Ranged
Target: Enemies only
Recharge: moderate
Stamina Cost: 35 stamina
Damage: weak, but for every lvl up it does an additional 10 damage.
Duration:short
Rage: RR1:20, RR2:25, RR3:30, RR4:35 (same applies here as for leveling up ring).
Description: One single meteor falls from the sky and flattens your enemy. (Ring Level determines size of meteor, for example ring lvl is 1.0 then meteor is a pebble, for 2.0 meteor is a small meteorite, and so on.)
Animation: A black ring base with a hunk of molten rock for the stone. (Stone colors are brown,with red-orange for the cracks in the rock).

Full rage fire rain too will be showed as little meteor.

That may be true, but my ring is all meteor, not like fire rain bc it only has one meteor attacking the enemy, not many... also it doesn't have as long of a damage ratio as fire rain.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Ring Name: Boomerang
Damage:Moderate
Range:Long
Knockback:Moderate
Recharge Duration:Moderate(6-30s)
Stamina Usage:Moderate(6-15%)
Description: Wish you could channel the supreme awesomeness of the outback? Now you can with the Boomerang ring! Use of this ring brings up a boomerang that, much like a real boomerang, will arc forward, then arc back to you. Great to use when there are several enemies about because this ring will hit multiple targets before it comes back to you.

Ring Name:Target Dummy
Damage:None
Range:Short
Targets:Enemy
Knockback:None
Recharge Duration:Moderate
Stamina Usage:Moderate
Description: Tired of being knocked around all the time by the animated? Use this ring to summon an illusory target dummy to distract foes. The animated will attack the target dummy instead of yourself, allowing you to attack them while they're distracted, heal yourself up or simply run off away from the battle.
(Based after the BioShock plasmid of the same name)

Ring Name:Inner Freeman
Damage:Weak to moderate
Range:Point blank
Targets:Enemy and self
Knockback:Weak
Recharge Duration:Short
Stamina Usage:Small
Description:Always dream about being more like a crowbar wielding, glasses and orange suit wearing doctor? Now with Inner Freeman, your dream will be closer to reality (as real as a online MMO can be anyway). With Inner Freeman, you use a crowbar to knock back the invading headcrabs and combine forces! Er, I mean animated. Also, while wearing this ring, your strength and luck will go up a bit! Now you're even more like the mute hazard suit wearing nerd! (Hazard suit not included)
(Inspired by Gordon Freeman from the Half Life series)

Ring Name:Perfect Dark Agent
Damage:None
Range:None
Targets:Self
Knockback:None
Recharge Duration:None
Stamina Usage:None
Description:A passive ring that once worn will greatly increase your strength, accuracy, dodge, willpower, speed, health, health regeneration, and stamina regeneration. With this ring, you will truly become a Perfect Dark Agent (Note that this is a VERY rare ring.)
(Inspired after the Perfect Dark series.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff