What is your favorite type of ring?

Offensive 0.36559139784946 36.6% [ 68 ]
Healing 0.17741935483871 17.7% [ 33 ]
Buff 0.18279569892473 18.3% [ 34 ]
Crowd Control 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 20 ]
Gold 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I just hope people would actually try drawing them out or something.

Words are just too bland. gonk
Malignant Virus

They could if they want. I don't choose rings because of their appearances or animations, though. I choose rings based off of their usefulness. Thus, the words and description are important.
Some people do want to spend their time drawing out the rings, pixel by pixel.

But words will have to do for now.

Ring Name:Rampage
Damage: Superb
Range: Short
Targets: Enemy
Knockback: Strong
Recharge Duration: Long
Stamina Usage: Gigantic(yes, it's that powerful)
Description: A mix of all of the rings you have equipped, it unleashes the abilities from strongest to weakest. Can only be used with a full rage meter. Also, causes heavy damage to user.

Edit: Made some changes so that it's balanced.

Edit: Fix'd some more.
YoshikuniChikara
Malignant Virus

They could if they want. I don't choose rings because of their appearances or animations, though. I choose rings based off of their usefulness. Thus, the words and description are important.
True, but most of these contests just feature a ton of tl;dr. T^T
But in terms of usefulness, how about a ring that just obliterates everything? confused
GrandDragonic
Some people do want to spend their time drawing out the rings, pixel by pixel. But words will have to do for now.

Damage: Extreme
Knockback: Weak
Stamina Usage: Large
Description: Unleashes a flurry of attacks, which are based on what rings you have equipped. Can only be used with full rage meter.

I'm not necessarily accusing you of anything, but that seems a *LOT* like my Massacre ring. There are very few differences. Also, for damage, how much is extreme? Does that mean maximum or superb?
Also, compare the first part of both descriptions (your Rampage and my Massacre). Very similar, no?
YoshikuniChikara
GrandDragonic
Some people do want to spend their time drawing out the rings, pixel by pixel. But words will have to do for now.

Knockback: Weak
Description: Unleashes a flurry of attacks, which are based on what rings you have equipped. Can only be used with full rage meter.

I'm not necessarily accusing you of anything, but that seems a *LOT* like my Massacre ring. There are very few differences. Also, for damage, how much is extreme? Does that mean maximum or superb?
Also, compare the first part of both descriptions (your Rampage and my Massacre). Very similar, no?

Sorry, I think I'll tweak around with it so it's better.
Malignant Virus
YoshikuniChikara
Malignant Virus

But in terms of usefulness, how about a ring that just obliterates everything? confused

My massacre kind of does that. You don't want to get *too* powerful otherwise it is just cheap. Either that, or the negatives will have to balance the positives out and the people won't want to use a ring like that because 50% stamina usage just isn't worth the recharge. XD
And what is "tl;dr"?
YoshikuniChikara
Malignant Virus
YoshikuniChikara
Malignant Virus

My massacre kind of does that. You don't want to get *too* powerful otherwise it is just cheap. Either that, or the negatives will have to balance the positives out and the people won't want to use a ring like that because 50% stamina usage just isn't worth the recharge. XD
And what is "tl;dr"?
Too long, didn't read. razz

And I'll submit one in a few.

7,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ring Name: Isolation
Targets: Enemies close to the avatar
Knockback: Strong
Description: Bombs are placed around the user and all nearby enemies are blown up by the bombs. Bosses are unaffected, but will take damage. User takes recoil damage (meaning that they take damage as well, due to the bombs). The more rage you use, the bigger the bombs (and bigger the damage).
Making another one.

Ring Name:Suffering
Damage: Weak
Range: Extreme
Knockback: N/A
Stamina Usage: Moderate
Description: Causes enemy targets to become stunned, and take DoT. Rage causes damage to be higher and stun time to be longer. Also does same to user for 5 seconds.
Ring Name: Iced Coffin [at CL 10]
Damage: Weak [50-85]
Range: Long
Knockback: None
Recharge Duration: Moderate [8 seconds]
Stamina Usage: Moderate [10]
Description: Freezes animated in their place for 3 seconds. Afterwards, leaves an 'frostbite' effect that slows an animated's attack speed by 2 seconds. Frostbite lasts for 60 seconds and can stack.
Note: Each rage increases frostbite's debuff by 1+ 1/3 seconds, and stun effect by 1 second. Does not affect damage.

Pics~

User Image

User Image
Ring Name: Blooshark! (Rake.)
Damage: Suberb.
Range: Long.
Targets: Enemies.
Knockback: None.
Recharge Duration: Long.
Stamina Usage: Moderate.
Description: A blue shark with a rake, and is a rare ring, dropped from EB's head. 1 animated could be killed in 1 measly hit with full rage.

(FAIL RING FTW!)
Malignant Virus
Ring Name: Iced Coffin [at CL 10]
Damage: Weak [50-85]
Range: Long
Knockback: None
Recharge Duration: Long [8 seconds]
Stamina Usage: Large [10]
Description: Freezes animated in their place for 3 seconds. Afterwards, leaves an 'frostbite' effect that slows an animated's attack speed by 2 seconds. Frostbite lasts for 60 seconds and can stack.
Note: Each rage increases frostbite's debuff by 1+ 1/3 seconds, and stun effect by 1 second. Does not affect damage.

Picture pending. :3

The Recharge Duration and Stamina Usage are actually both moderate for the values that you provided.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff