Buff 0.18279569892473 18.3% [ 34 ]
Crowd Control 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 20 ]
Gold 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Pirate Captain Sushi
YoshikuniChikara
Pirate Captain Sushi
Ah what the hell, might as well enter necro-feast here too.

Ring Name: Necro-Feast
Damage: Weak
Range: Long
Targets: Enemies
Knockback: None
Recharge Duration: Moderate
Stamina Usage: Small
Description: You ever want to summon legions of undead minions at your disposal? This ring pumps tons of Ghi energy into the dead bodies buried below the earth, forcing them to temporarily come out and dog pile on your enemy's like they were floor food!

(This ring is like the opposite of Hornets nest: It paralyzes your enemy while doing damage instead of inducing fear, allowing you time to recharge and heal. It also targets like Quicksand/Hornets Nest)

Very unique. I like it. I would modify one thing, though: Stamina Usage. I think that summoning things would require a lot of stamina, in my opinion. I also think the damage should be at least moderate. :3

Yeah, but you see I don't want people to rely on this ring for damage, I want it to be an available necessity for certain emergency times. A portable Hornets Nest/Duct Tape combo.
As for stamina usage, I call it more like "re-animating" the previously animated.

If your crowded in an area full of enemys who're going to chase you and you're low on health, I'd like this ring to be available, to pause a large number of the enemy's in place so you can attempt a get-away with 3 baddies instead of 20 something guys chasing you (Tiny terrors, quatl's, Coral fluffs, Waterspouts, Predi pups).

Okay, I understand your will for the damage to be weak, but I still think "re-animating" would cost a lot of stamina. I like the idea overall. : D
Ring Name: Chill Out
Damage: None
Recharge Duration:Moderate(10s)
Stamina Usage: Small(5)
Description: Chill Out is a mirror ring to taunt. Rather that increasing your standing on an animated's hate list, your standing on the list decreases. Using rage increases the ammount of hate that is "cleared" (for lack of a better term.) This change in hate is perminate unless you do something that generates hate again.
Animation: RR1: pours water on the animated.
RR2: freezes the animated in an ice cube for a second. *note: this is animation not an effect discription*
RR3: snows on the animated.
RR4: creates a small blizzard arround the animated.

TL;DR? makes an animated hate you less.

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VERSION ONE
Ring Name: I-Scream
Ring look: User Image
Damage: Superb
Range: Short
Knockback: Moderate
Recharge Duration: Moderate(25s)
Stamina Usage: Large(16%+)
Description: It's a Midsummer Swirl based ring (my idea from Kanoko's fan thread) It summons Sol/Kanoko/any other midsummer swirl character that fights animated. It does only one attack then disappears.
VERSION TWO
Ring Name: I-scream
Ring look: User Image
Damage: Moderate
Knockback: Moderate
Recharge Duration: Short(1-5s)
Stamina Usage: Small(1-5%)
Description: It's a Midsummer Swirl based ring (my idea from Kanoko's fan thread)
It throws an ice cream ball/ tons of ice cream (rage meter full) at enemies.
Thats a good idea.

Dangerous Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ring Name: Teleport
Damage: None
Range: Very Long
Targets: Self and Allies
Recharge Duration: Moderate
Stamina Usage: Large
Description: Easily free from foe. You must set first the place you want to go, then, when the dangerous enemy come toward you, simply use this ring again.
Creas, they weren't too long, and I did read them all. : P They are all very unique ideas. : D

NOTE: I just started Maple Story yesterday, so give me time to get away from that. XD

Diamondinmyeye's Pardner

Ring Name: Voodoo Curse
Knockback: Feeble
Recharge Duration: Moderate(6-30s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate(6-15%)
Description: Hurt onto you leads to hurt onto them. Using Voodoo Curse pokes voodoo needles in the bodies of the target animated. When the animated attack you or a crew member the damage they issue you is 150% onto themselves. Disadvantage is that you must be damaged. Using Turtle or Pot Lid to prevent damage means they don't receive any either.
Meteor
Range: Mid-Ranged
Target: Enemies only
Recharge: moderate
Stamina Cost: 35 stamina
Damage: weak, but for every lvl up it does an additional 10 damage.
Duration:short
Rage: RR1:20, RR2:25, RR3:30, RR4:35 (same applies here as for leveling up ring).
Description: One single meteor falls from the sky and flattens your enemy. (Ring Level determines size of meteor, for example ring lvl is 1.0 then meteor is a pebble, for 2.0 meteor is a small meteorite, and so on.)
Animation: A black ring base with a hunk of molten rock for the stone. (Stone colors are brown,with red-orange for the cracks in the rock).
Ring Name:Satellite
Damage: Superb
Targets: Enemy/Allies/Yourself
Knockback: N/A
Recharge Duration: Long
Stamina Usage: Large
Description: A satellite in space fires a destructive laser at your foes, but occasionally the trajectory is changed majorly by a glitch, and you or your allies are hit. Rage level increases size and accuracy, as well as power.
xX-Angel In Your Eyes-Xx
Ring Name: Voodoo Curse
Knockback: Feeble
Recharge Duration: Moderate(6-30s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate(6-15%)
Description: Hurt onto you leads to hurt onto them. Using Voodoo Curse pokes voodoo needles in the bodies of the target animated. When the animated attack you or a crew member the damage they issue you is 150% onto themselves. Disadvantage is that you must be damaged. Using Turtle or Pot Lid to prevent damage means they don't receive any either.

Nice balance of positives vs negatives. ^^

Dangerous Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shadowblader626
Meteor
Range: Mid-Ranged
Target: Enemies only
Recharge: moderate
Stamina Cost: 35 stamina
Damage: weak, but for every lvl up it does an additional 10 damage.
Duration:short
Rage: RR1:20, RR2:25, RR3:30, RR4:35 (same applies here as for leveling up ring).
Description: One single meteor falls from the sky and flattens your enemy. (Ring Level determines size of meteor, for example ring lvl is 1.0 then meteor is a pebble, for 2.0 meteor is a small meteorite, and so on.)
Animation: A black ring base with a hunk of molten rock for the stone. (Stone colors are brown,with red-orange for the cracks in the rock).

Full rage fire rain too will be showed as little meteor.
Ring: Vampire Bite
Target: Self Only
Recharge: Very Slow 10minutes
Stamina Cost: 10
Description: A ring that temporarily turns you to a vampire. A decent chance of turning some of your attack to your max HP
Animation: Big mouth with vampire fangs. LOLOLOLOL

hi yoshikuni! i remember you on one eb session. I don't want your rock ring, i already have one, and besides, it's cheap on the marketplace. biggrin

cute contest though
tsuchi warashi
Ring: Vampire Bite
Target: Self Only
Recharge: Very Slow 10minutes
Stamina Cost: 10
Description: A ring that temporarily turns you to a vampire. A decent chance of turning some of your attack to your max HP
Animation: Big mouth with vampire fangs. LOLOLOLOL

hi yoshikuni! i remember you on one eb session. I don't want your rock ring, i already have one, and besides, it's cheap on the marketplace. biggrin

cute contest though

I don't remember you probably because I have been only playing zOMG on my mule account for the past month or more. Your name sounds a bit familiar, though. : D I mainly picked the prize for two reasons: it's a cheaper ring and benefits your allies. So I am kind of teaching a lesson here: don't be selfish. : P
Nice ring idea. :3 Explain the description ion a little more detail, though. Could you? It sounds interesting and I don't quite understand it.
YoshikuniChikara
blooblahbleeblehk
Ring Name: Blooshark! (Rake.)
Damage: Suberb.
Range: Long.
Targets: Enemies.
Knockback: None.
Recharge Duration: Long.
Stamina Usage: Moderate.
Description: A blue shark with a rake, and is a rare ring, dropped from EB's head. 1 animated could be killed in 1 measly hit with full rage.

(FAIL RING FTW!)

Ah, the randomness. XD

I know right? ;D
Make sure to vote once page five is filled. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items