Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Tycoon

thanks for telling us!
[ JK ]
...like Mav.. I will continue to stop by and even hold dev-meats until there is no interest anymore...
Us? Lose interest?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--
Okay I'm done now.
Seriously, we all love you <3

This new game better be awesome, man.
But with you working on it, it shouldn't be that difficult ;3
Good luck!
Not like you need it, of course!

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Thanks so much for this [JK]! heart
Your direct input is invaluable in putting some of the more dire rumours to bed right away.

Like you, I am saddened by this development in the game I love so much, and like everybody else here, I am extremely grateful to you and the rest of the Team who have worked so devotedly and passionately on zOMG!.
I have no doubt whatsoever, that this unfortunate happenstance would have occurred long ago were it not for you guys, so again, my sincerest thanks.

I'm hopeful that "Maintenance Mode" will not in time, prove to have been code for anything more dramatic.
I still have items to collect, and vampires to dispatch, and at the rate I'm going, it's gonna be a long time til I'm done. blaugh

C ya in zOMG! heart

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Thanks JK for clearing that up! Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours & rest assured that I at least will keep rocking up for meats when I am able until there are no more meats!

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What's the name of the new game? Will it be on Facebook or gaia only? Hope your new game takes off well.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Aww, [JK]. Thanks for being an amazing artist and making zOMG what it is today. heart

Sad that you must leave, but I bet the new game will have good art. Maybe not as good as zOMG, but we should give it a try.

-Walks off to cry-

Hopefully won't be a facebook game?

Dapper Citizen

Thanks for posting this. There's been a lot of false thingymajigis around the forum. <_>

I'm looking forward to the game you're working on!

Dangerous Tycoon

13,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Thanks Jk, and thanks zOMG for the friends and memories I made there ^^
I will still keep playing <3
o no;;

Thanks for the update- I'm still gonna play zOMG regardless of this announcement.

e Ue Trollin rally is just TOO easy.

Distinct Player

Thank you JK.

I have met all my friends thanks to zOMG.
DMP is definately a more challenging game. PS and SEB (smeb/smob) are definately very helpfull to improve yr skills.
I enjoy so much of zOMG and I have and still will support by buying cash-items and powerups with the Gaia Cash which I bought with real cash 0:

I hope Gaia HQ understand our love for zOMG T.T
*pats JK's shoulder*
Blue
Blitz Jax
Point proven that Gaia HQ is only interested in making shitty FB games and hates us. :/

That's not true, there are many artists/devs who care about the Gaia community and the projects that they are working on.

Destructive Bunny

That's pretty much how I interpret it.

Thank you for all your work JK and best of luck to your future projects.

Blessed Bilge rat

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you J/K

and hopefully the new game you are working on turns out great.
whee

In time, maybe zOMG can finally live up to HQ expectations, and turn into something truly E P I C!

zOMG could someday be the very best
Like no one ever was
lalalalalala

zOMG, its you and me
I know it's my destiny
zOMG, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
zOMG, a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
zOMG, gotta keep it true

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

King Monster

25,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[ JK ]
Blitz Jax
Point proven that Gaia HQ is only interested in making shitty FB games and hates us. :/

That's not true, there are many artists/devs who care about the Gaia community and the projects that they are working on.
If it makes money.

If it doesn't, sweep it under the rug.

Edit;;
I meant the CEO of Gaia; I know that the artists and some devs do care about the community, as I've seen many many times with you JK, but Gaia as a business? They only care about making money.
Bokun onikisu
What's the name of the new game? Will it be on Facebook or gaia only? Hope your new game takes off well.

Hi Bokun, the game that I'm working on doesn't have a name yet, but it's one of the games that got previewed at Ohayocon and referred to as "high fantasy strategy game". According to Pan, we plan on releasing it on both Gaia and Facebook.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff