Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Slenthr
I still have the Upgrade Your Ring Quest in Village Greens. After I did so, it says that I should talk to Elizabeth to finish it-- but she isn't clickable anymore. No way to start the conversation with her. I don't know how long this has persisted, since I just restarted playing zOMG and this quest was started/almost finished a year or so ago. Either I finished it and it won't leave my quest journal, or I haven't and it's not letting me have the final encounter with Elizabeth.

Same exact problem.
Anyone know about this one?

Beloved Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
For The Stone Coatl quest, I'm suppose to talk to return to Lin and talk to her, but I can't seem to talk to her.

Aged Genius

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Happened as soon as i entered the area in SS.
Win 7, 64bit
Google Chrome.
I took on General Mayhem's sidequest in hopes of getting more gold. He knocked me into a wall early on, and I stayed there since some of the gnomes couldn't reach me but I could reach them. After I beat all the enemies, I tried moving. I'm now stuck in General Mayhem's Quarters. No matter which way I move, or what I use to move(mouse or keyboard), I can't. I tried clicking on the exit, but that's not working either. As a last result I tried just getting out of zomg! but when I went back in a few minutes later, I wound up back in his quarters.

How do I get unstuck?? confused

Friendly Friend

16,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kitsune_Angel88
I took on General Mayhem's sidequest in hopes of getting more gold. He knocked me into a wall early on, and I stayed there since some of the gnomes couldn't reach me but I could reach them. After I beat all the enemies, I tried moving. I'm now stuck in General Mayhem's Quarters. No matter which way I move, or what I use to move(mouse or keyboard), I can't. I tried clicking on the exit, but that's not working either. As a last result I tried just getting out of zomg! but when I went back in a few minutes later, I wound up back in his quarters.

How do I get unstuck?? confused
Try typing in /stuck
in the chat box. You should be teleported back to the Null Chamber if it works. If it doesn't then you should just try logging out of zOMG! for a while, like an hour and then go back.

Rogue

Guys, did you have the problem of suddenly getting kick out from the server then having issue getting back in to zOMG and GaiaOnline hours ago? Please quote and tell Uncle Kenny here because he thought the website was just fine

IRL Vampire

my egg ring doesn't work, nothing happens when I click on it emo emo

IRL Vampire

SnowyThoughts
Rings: Divinity not available
The ring Divinity has so far not been available for me to choose after any grand quest. I know Divinity is a buff, but I can't choose it. It's not on the list. I'm level 3.9 right now and just finished Kin's quest in Zen Gardens, and it's still not an option for me. I know other people have the ring: sometimes another gamer uses it on me.
I don't remember when exactly you get the rings as quest rewards, but please keep in mind that:

a) rings do drop at random, so it's possible the other players received divintiy as a drop, and

b) (more likely) the people you encountered are veteran zOMG players that are CL 10 and have all rings, but suppressed their level in order to play in a low level area.

Beloved Genius

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello!

I have a strange ring problem about soulbounded items. I buy an Iron Will ring from the marketplace, then today i got an another one from farming in zomg. When i finished farming i did some ring modification, salvaged some rings and swapped a ring to a bigger one. Because i couldn't swap my older not buonded item to a new bound item, i changed to an otherone, but i think i missclicked or something, because i swapped between the not soulbounded and an another soulbounded ring... The result is a soulbounded IronWill ring what i can't sell in the marketplace... Is any chance to find help from here to get back to the not bounded ring or its wasted money only?
I couldn't find any post from bounding items, so i do not feel it that it is my fault...

Thanx for any answers!
I have no clue where I should report this "bug", but I figured I'd try here. Every now and then (actually, a lot), I'm not able to attack enemies or heal myself. It's annoying because I know it's not from lagging or anything (enemies can still hit me and I still take damage). Anyway, I just wanted to get that out there! Because it's really annoying.

Newbie Friend

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My internet isn't the best, but I don't think it should have messed up this badly. I just got done talking to Elizabeth for the first time and all and all of that fun stuff, and I upgraded my Gun Ring. However, when I try leaving the Null Chamber, none of the exits work for me. It says I'm not attuned to any crystals. I can't talk to Trixie again, either. I'm effectively trapped in the Null Chamber.
My operating system is Windows 8, and I use Google Chrome.

Any help / advice would be very much appreciated :c

Chatty Explorer

Sometimes when I'm attacking in dms using the keyboard shortcuts and I run out of stamina, my avi randomly runs across the room.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Ha, you really know zOMG has been shelved when Bug Reports is unstickied.

Vicious Hunter

went to switch servers when it was in null it wouldnt show anything its just a grey screen and nothing else. its the buzz saw server

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff