Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but this has happened to me and my friend, and I'm sure to other players. Sometimes, when we kill enemies, even if we are lower leveled then them, we don't get gold/charge orbs, we have tried relogging, my friend says using a buff ring works, but relogging and using a buff ring doesn't work anymore. Can something be done about this please? Or at least a way to nullify the glitch for the time being?

Interesting Lover

12,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well I don't know if its a bug but ads keep coming up in the center of the zomg screen and I can't get them to close or at least there is no visible close button

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Newbie Noob

DARKNRGY
i hope this is a good place to post this.

Name: Fly by mini-event badge from zen gardens
Description: has not granted in 3 years
Environment Operating system, browser version - not necessary
Steps to reproduce: i will play the game from beginning to end, at times i will receive anywhere from 60-70 spies per game.
Reproducability Does it always happen or just sometimes? so far it appears the kills are not being counted towards my badge. Does it happen for everyone or just you? it also appears to only be happening on my account but i am not exactly sure why that is.
Picture: User Image

****EDITED******
amg..thank you... finally got it today:
User Image

Clutch Infiltrator Assassin

Acquired: Sep 07, 2013
Description: Defeat 1000 Clutch Infiltrators during the Fly By mini-event.
So, I'm doing the Gnome Quest in the beginning to defeat General Mayhem. He sent in some gnomes, I defeated them until they stopped coming. Now, I'm stuck in his house, not being able to attack him because he's an invalid target for whatever reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff