Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

Kizu Pantera
Ok this game has been running for how long?

Last time I played this game the main issue I been having is not being able to see my friends on the map or on the Looking for crew list.. It randomly wants to work but now it's just annoying that you can't play the game with your friends without dealing with so many problems beforehand
the game hasn't really been taken care of since 2011 jsyk

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
my rings disappeared i had a gunsgunsguns ring and the pink glob ring and i went to the game and the disappeared.
xXMapleCookiesXx
my rings disappeared i had a gunsgunsguns ring and the pink glob ring and i went to the game and the disappeared.

Wait a few minutes.
Or exit zOMG! for a few minutes then go back on.

Spooky Wolf

22,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Help me plz im kinda new on gaia I was wondering if you could help me emo Everytime I try going on ZOMG it dosent load the page if you could help I would really appreciate it thank you very much.

Tipsy Cat

Right now I'm glitched at the beginning of Bass'ken Lake, after entering from the Zen Gardens. I'm stuck in the river and can't move.

I was going to talk to the little boy that lives in the house right across from there, and the game slid me over to the other side of the river. I can't move at all.

Please help!!

Magnetic Phantom

SHADOW WOLF JOHN
Help me plz im kinda new on gaia I was wondering if you could help me emo Everytime I try going on ZOMG it dosent load the page if you could help I would really appreciate it thank you very much.
Sometimes, letting it load a second time helps.

Mind-boggling Genius

I still have the Upgrade Your Ring Quest in Village Greens. After I did so, it says that I should talk to Elizabeth to finish it-- but she isn't clickable anymore. No way to start the conversation with her. I don't know how long this has persisted, since I just restarted playing zOMG and this quest was started/almost finished a year or so ago. Either I finished it and it won't leave my quest journal, or I haven't and it's not letting me have the final encounter with Elizabeth.

Generous Friend

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image Nickname: Kloked Out
Where: Bill's Ranch
NPC: Klaus Klokenmeyer

Description:
Defeat 20 Alarmskeeters in Bill's Ranch for Klaus Klokenmeyer.
Expected Result: Orbs
What is actually happening: I've defeated 190 of those silly things, and still NO Closure (meaning that he says I've defeated enough of those critters) from Klaus. Either remove this quest from my account or fix this please!

OS: Windows XP, SP3.0 and all upgrades for this machine up to March 2013
RAM: 512M
Browser: Firefox 19.0.2 (this has been happening through quite a few changes with this browser, so I know it's not the culprit)
Firewall: Zone Alarm Pro 10.2.072.000
Anti-Virus: avast! (Free version) v.7.0.1474
NoScript 2.6.5.8 (I don't think this is the culprit either)

Thanks for reading this far!

Raider

I was walking, and I randomly teleported behind the fence on Bill's ranch. I can't move, I've tried exiting, then logging off then on again. I can't get dazed either, because the monsters won't come in the ranch, so I can't leave to the null chamber either. Please help!

Mega Hoarder

SilenceProwler
I was walking, and I randomly teleported behind the fence on Bill's ranch. I can't move, I've tried exiting, then logging off then on again. I can't get dazed either, because the monsters won't come in the ranch, so I can't leave to the null chamber either. Please help!

BeautifulMidniteRose
Right now I'm glitched at the beginning of Bass'ken Lake, after entering from the Zen Gardens. I'm stuck in the river and can't move.

I was going to talk to the little boy that lives in the house right across from there, and the game slid me over to the other side of the river. I can't move at all.

Please help!!

type /stuck in the chat box and hit enter, you should be taken to the null

Mega Hoarder

DARKNRGY

is this still something that is being worked on?

Raider

RafiCat
SilenceProwler

BeautifulMidniteRose

Please help!!

type /stuck in the chat box and hit enter, you should be taken to the null

Thank you so much!

Big Bear

Had a few chests in zen not give anything at all the other day (yes I lowered my cl ) kinda gave up and left :c

Devoted Defender

13,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Name: Treya_Barton.
Description: I am not sure if this is a glitch, but I have been having issues with zOMG freezing quite often. I will be in the middle of playing and suddenly my attacks won't do anything even though they will start to reload and I will be unable to leave the area of the map I'm on. Sometimes after a minute or so it will suddenly start to work again and jump forward with attacks and health updating to what it should be, and sometimes it remains frozen so I have to close and try to launch again. I have become dazed as a result of this before. It was annoying before but I mulled through it, but it did it recently to me when I was trying to play DMS. It was the first time I had finally been included in a crew and I was hoping to finally get some of the dark orbs so I could level up past 10 and have an easier time joining crews in the future. The first time my crew went in, it froze on me, but I was able to close the window, relaunch, and then get back in the room and play until we died. The second time we went in for a second go around, it froze and then wouldn't relaunch. By the time I was able to relaunch, I wound up outside at Bill's Ranch and was no longer in my crew... Also, when I was in the first time, I was not getting any gold or orbs when killing the vampires in there...
Environment: Windows 7, Google Chrome v. 26.0.1410.43 m (up to date).
Steps to reproduce: Not sure what it would take to reproduce. Sometimes it will work just fine and then suddenly it will freeze. It appears random.
Reproducability: Last time I was playing in the Zen Gardens it was happening pretty often. Today it did not happen when I was playing in the Otami Ruins for awhile and only started to happen when I was in DMS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff