Gold! 0.092243767313019 9.2% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 3610 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 108 109 110 > >> »|

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I love solitar games like this, and would look forward to seeing be developed. Just a few concerns:

1. I'd prefer no timer on this game. But if you have to have one, you should enable a pause button. I've played far too many games with a timer and no pause, which causes ANYTHING that deviates me from it to send me into a rage.

2. The wild card feature, though interesting, isn't very aesthetically pleasing. Maybe make it a decorated blank instead. For that matter, the style of the cards isn't exactly nice to look at. Though considering it's just a sample, it's alright for now.

3. I can't tell how many cards in the deck I have left, before it runs out. Maybe have some form of a counter?

4. How will the gold be distributed? I'd personally prefer this to be a ticket game (slots is a rip off, cards gets old fast, and tiles even faster).

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Well I'm a big card game player so it's obvious it is basically Tri-peaks with a spin off of the wild card deck. I already love playing blackjack on this site. Well game is a little too easy, so maybe have different difficulty settings? Like more cards for higher difficulties. I also hate the flashing of the cards and it sort of messed with my eyes and might be a problem with someone who has epilepsy which I used to have. I'd prefer those cards to be faced down. The explosion kind of made me jump and I didn't like it with the sound. I think I rather see like grunnies exploding with a softer sound. I also would like an option to choose different decks and have different backgrounds each time you play it, at least 10 of those. I hate the timer for the game personally, I rather have no timer like blackjack. I don't really care for the title of the game. I rather have a title that ties to Gaia more like Gambino's Siege or Diedrich's Conquest.

Now for other card games I enjoy playing I like hearts, free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, war, Egyptian war, speed, hell aka h e double hockey sticks, golf, and my absolute favorite card game is Mexican poker. The version of Mexican poker I play is the most similar to this link I found except 2s are worth 20 points: Mexican Poker Also since 2s are wild, they can't be used in a sequence aka a run. So A-K-Q-J is allowed but not A-2-3-4-5.

Ruthless Raider

15,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I tried a few plays and liked it pretty well. Maybe it could use a counter to tell you how many cards are left in the deck.

Rogue

First, Is this the reason why Gaia website and zOMG derped few hours ago for 5-7 hours? I had problems getting into both

Second, this game is not as challenging as zOMG and HoC so the probability for you guys to shelve it quickly is really high

C'mon. You guys can do better than this

Magic Hero

I'm terribly disappointed because I thought it was going to be a cool tower defense game, not a card game.
I like it. I don't understand the shuffling cards to the left... Please include instructions.

Liberal Smoker

User Image

I played and I could definitely get into it

User Image

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
A pause button. Please.
Maybe a countdown at the beginning?
Not too bad though. Not great. But not bad.

Hardened Member

I like that this is something different. Good to see a traditional game of cards!

Garbage Lover

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Well, it's an alright game. Pretty fast-faced card game. I kind of feel like there's something missing though..

Scurvy Pirate

Leasfy
First, Is this the reason why Gaia website and zOMG derped few hours ago for 5-7 hours? I had problems getting into both

Second, this game is not as challenging as zOMG and HoC so the probability for you guys to shelve it quickly is really high

C'mon. You guys can do better than this

I'm not aware of any downtime so I don't think so.

It's not meant to be a challenging, in-depth game like zOMG or HoC, it's just a card game. Not to mention, once completed that's kind of it, once the game is out there isn't much more that can be added to it so taking it down wouldn't really make much sense. We'd probably work on other card games/mini-games but that's because once the card game is out, it's out. It doesn't evolve or change over time, you can't add new cards to it.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
I actually really enjoy this game! It's quick and makes you think. But I don't understand the purpose of the wild card since it's basically just the normal deck because either one you choose, the deck or the wild card, you're getting a random card that you don't know what it is.

Unbeatable Explorer

11,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
feels more like timed Egyptian Solatire.

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
It seems like it's a good start, but there's almost no skill involved. I know some people like games of chance like this, but it's just not very appealing to me if there's no skill involved. Even just thinking about this as a game of chance, there's no real mystery reveal to make it interesting. Like in blackjack, there's the flipping of the cards which is kind of interesting, but even more exciting is seeing how the dealer's cards match up when they're flipped over.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
What was difference between wildcard and drawpile? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers