+1 1 100.0% [ 1979 ]
Total Votes:[ 1979 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I don't bring any attack rings to YM, since the animated automatically come towards me after a few seconds. Wish I could replace Sugarrush with Sweetheart ~o~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Otaku

Subscribed!

Also, i have the same question as an earlier poster: is it possible to go solo in DMS? Are there "safe" areas where there are no monsters to mob you?

Angelic Prophet

11,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Person of Interest 200
thnx for the guide :3

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
CioccoLatte
Subscribed!

Also, i have the same question as an earlier poster: is it possible to go solo in DMS? Are there "safe" areas where there are no monsters to mob you?
It is currently impossible, efficiency wise, to solo DMS. Arguably, taking the time and powerups, one could solo the Yellow Maze, but they would at least have to be CL 12 to do so efficiently.

As for the Green Maze and higher, it would be impossible. One, the GM mobs become CL 12.5, and they mob much harder than before. Two, the way enemies aggro in the GM also changes, making them more like to get aggroed in certain situations. Three, you wouldn't be able to kill Kamila, or any of the Counts because of their high regen rates.

Fluffy Otaku

Mage Ragepunk
CioccoLatte
Subscribed!

It is currently impossible, efficiency wise, to solo DMS. Arguably, taking the time and powerups, one could solo the Yellow Maze, but they would at least have to be CL 12 to do so efficiently.

As for the Green Maze and higher, it would be impossible. One, the GM mobs become CL 12.5, and they mob much harder than before. Two, the way enemies aggro in the GM also changes, making them more like to get aggroed in certain situations. Three, you wouldn't be able to kill Kamila, or any of the Counts because of their high regen rates.

Thank you for the reply!

At last, i was finally able to find a crew to get in. And yes it is very much impossible to go solo in there!

Also, apparently, the monsters in there can heal themselves, so going back and forth and sniping them from the "safe room" (with the Deva NPC) did not work at all when i tried it xd

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
CioccoLatte
Mage Ragepunk
CioccoLatte
Subscribed!

Thank you for the reply!

At last, i was finally able to find a crew to get in. And yes it is very much impossible to go solo in there!

Also, apparently, the monsters in there can heal themselves, so going back and forth and sniping them from the "safe room" (with the Deva NPC) did not work at all when i tried it xd
Yeah, when nobody is on screen, or everyone is dazed, the enemies will fully heal.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I found this very helpful! cool

Beloved Fatcat

Invisible Regular

Very helpful.

Mythical Werewolf

17,025 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wut Panda
I don't bring any attack rings to YM, since the animated automatically come towards me after a few seconds. Wish I could replace Sugarrush with Sweetheart ~o~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know this is a belated response, but your set looks very similar to the one I regularly use when I tank YM. 3nodding

No attacks for me, I just bring Wish, Bandage, Diagnose, Sweetheart, Meat, Iron, Sugar Rush/Fitness and FF.
Nymph of Spring
User Image

The Domo Door and Attuning

User Image

This is the Domo Door. What this door is, is a shortcut. But you can't use this shortcut until after you complete your quest. First you speak with Alister about finding her, once you do.. Speak with him again and he gets you to kill 100 of her minions. You don't have to BEAT Kamila to get the quest, you just have to speak with her.

After you speak with Kamila, you will be attuned to the "energy" of the door, and that will allow you to by-pass ALL the Yellow Maze Rooms, and skip directly to Green Maze. This allows for a quick trip to Kamila and EB runs.

"But People tell me they only want Tuna people, what does that mean?"

Being Tuna doesn't mean they're calling them a fish; You will hear people say "Tuna Run!" or "I'm Tuna" all the time, and this is just a slang for being Attuned to this Domo Door. emotion_awesome

For some reason I cant talk to Alister. Only to the other guy next to him.

Dangerous Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
OMG how many of these guides are there

Sparkly Tipper

Thank you sooo much for this guide!
xd

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100