<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 >

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Akari Yuuto
Your username is so familiar but I can't put my finger on it kfkjdldfkdflk

I don't even know what Dead Man's Shadow is. I think I quit before that bit. Thanks for the guide. I have to catch up!

You remember Santasaurus or Spes ver eternus?

Fashionable Genius

7,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nymph of Spring
Akari Yuuto

I don't even know what Dead Man's Shadow is. I think I quit before that bit. Thanks for the guide. I have to catch up!

Yes!!!! Yeesh are they still around?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Akari Yuuto
Nymph of Spring
Akari Yuuto

Yes!!!! Yeesh are they still around?

That's where you would know me from. Haha.

I think they're still around. I have Santa on Skype and both on Facebook. Not sure if they'll be coming back for zOMG's return though.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Gajillion
Could never find a consistent crew to run with.

That was a big issue; but I can assure you if you're up for making friends you'll find tons of people who, over time will be consistent. emotion_yatta

Adorable Bloodsucker

12,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Divorced 100

Stone-cold Creature

Okay so just to clarify because I never really understood even while playing vigorously, but what is the difference between tank and aggro? Seems like the same thing? And kite and aggro cannot do their jobs at the same time right? Since only one person at a time can hve aggro but all three of these people at some point are supposed to e.e

Saxy Coder

Mint Aphrodite
Okay so just to clarify because I never really understood even while playing vigorously, but what is the difference between tank and aggro? Seems like the same thing? And kite and aggro cannot do their jobs at the same time right? Since only one person at a time can hve aggro but all three of these people at some point are supposed to e.e
.message{

"Tank" and "aggro" are used interchangeably by most people, so it's safe to just think of them as the same thing.
      A kite is merely an aggro/tank who runs around instead of standing in one spot (so no, you wouldn't want both a kite and an aggro as two separate roles in a crew, since they're essentially the same thing).

/* ♫ */ ;}

Stone-cold Creature

Lady Saxophone
Mint Aphrodite
.message{

"Tank" and "aggro" are used interchangeably by most people, so it's safe to just think of them as the same thing.
      A kite is merely an aggro/tank who runs around instead of standing in one spot (so no, you wouldn't want both a kite and an aggro as two separate roles in a crew, since they're essentially the same thing).

/* ♫ */ ;}

Cool thanks!
I think I remember kiting a couple times but only starting at the bloodbat area so I just wanted to be sure 3nodding

Adorable Bloodsucker

Nymph of Spring
Esdeath777
I def . need help since I was banned on my other acc. so I will have to restart OTL. TY for making this spectacular guide!!! heart

There will be lots of people willing to help. I'm sure you'll be relevelled up in no time. emotion_yatta

Its great to see so many who are. I know some may want to do the zOmg quests all over again so maybe they can party up with me xD. emotion_brofist Cheers for the relaunch of zOMG.

Partying Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
So much to relearn. Still, it's good to see Zomg's return~

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Camool

Please remove your post; it's irrelevant to my thread and forum discussions.

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nymph of Spring
Camool

That's how I bump......

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Camool
Nymph of Spring
Camool

That's how I bump......

I'd rather you just use "Bump".

Posting a video is irrelevant to my thread, as well as the forum discussion..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff