13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nymph of Spring
Camool
Nymph of Spring
Camool

Please remove your post; it's irrelevant to my thread and forum discussions.

That's how I bump......

I'd rather you just use "Bump".

Posting a video is irrelevant to my thread, as well as the forum discussion..

I don't like you anymore.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Camool
Nymph of Spring
Camool
Nymph of Spring
Camool

Please remove your post; it's irrelevant to my thread and forum discussions.

That's how I bump......

I'd rather you just use "Bump".

Posting a video is irrelevant to my thread, as well as the forum discussion..

I don't like you anymore.

Sorry you feel that way; but I'm not a fan of spam.. especially in a thread I've worked hard on.

If you want to bump that's fine, but please follow forum rules and ensure you're posting properly with material relevant to thread/forum topics & discussions and not spamming (which is what posting just a video like that, which has 0 to do with zOMG).

A video like that gives no context to what you're posting about..

Had you thrown "bump" in there it would be totally different.

Newbie Gaian

I remember using this guide way back then! Hee
Hello, i have a question
Yesterday i reached HPR and now i have a quest to defeat 100 minions.I read the topic, and i understand that i need to reach the crypt again to talk with Kamila so i can get attuned?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Xo-Sage Criss 13-oX
Hello, i have a question
Yesterday i reached HPR and now i have a quest to defeat 100 minions.I read the topic, and i understand that i need to reach the crypt again to talk with Kamila so i can get attuned?

I believe so yes, I'm a smidge fuzzy on the details.. Let me bring in some expertise..

Omnileech

Can you confirm?

Angelic Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
With how many people trying to learn DMS this needs to stay on the front page of the forum.
So bumping ^^

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I still dont understnad a lot but I guess I'll learn through experience. Thanks for creating this and keeping this thread up. redface

Omnipresent Warlord

Nymph of Spring
Xo-Sage Criss 13-oX
Hello, i have a question

I believe so yes, I'm a smidge fuzzy on the details.. Let me bring in some expertise..

Omnileech

Can you confirm?

I don't remember, but get attuned is finished when you get to HPR and beat the last count. I think sage criss might have made it to the crypt prematurely but I never attuned that many people and forget how mine went down.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Omnileech
Nymph of Spring
Xo-Sage Criss 13-oX
Hello, i have a question

Omnileech

Can you confirm?

I don't remember, but get attuned is finished when you get to HPR and beat the last count. I think sage criss might have made it to the crypt prematurely but I never attuned that many people and forget how mine went down.

Same..

Maybe ..?
Rainbow FiIIed Nights

No Egg

9,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nymph of Spring
Omnileech
Nymph of Spring
Xo-Sage Criss 13-oX
Hello, i have a question

Omnileech

Can you confirm?

Same..

Maybe ..?
Rainbow FiIIed Nights

As far as I remember, as soon as you turn in the 100 minion quest to Alastor he should grant you access to the domo door... I don't remember having to visit Crypt twice in order to be attuned.

Retro Punk

How do you reset BD ? EDIT : NVM found it ! TY for the Guide ! wahmbulance dramallama sweatdrop

Papa Mage rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

JoyfulAnomaly's Senpai

Adorable Demon

Nymph of Spring
Xo-Sage Criss 13-oX
Hello, i have a question

Omnileech

Can you confirm?
Actually, to barge in, I can answer this question.

To properly become "attuned" to the bat door in DMS, you have to complete quests 2-5. If I remember correctly, they are "Searcing The Shadows", which people refer to as the Tuna quest, then this is followed by either 25 or 50 minion kills, then 100 samples/minion kills, and then finally, you are tasked to defeat 25 Night Frights in the YM, and/or 25 Big Dogs in the Green Maze. Note, though, that you can actually kill as many from either maze as you like, as long as you kill them in their respective areas.

After that, I'm pretty sure it's a simple quest from Deva to basically kill all mobs for small amounts of gold, and a quest from Alastor to defeat Kamila, and her Bloodlust form.

Dangerous Businessman

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Magnetic Conversationalist

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
For anyone wishing to join my Discord server for recrewting in zOMG, please click this link.

Be nice, we will schedule Tuna Runs, and be sure to teach people about zOMG again since it has come back recently.

Permemant invite to my server of zOMG players

Join this server and if you need any help, members, tips or tricks, just post in the general text. Then we can also talk while playing to make it easier to communicate while playing.

My discord name is FlyingFoxMan#5499

Add me also. I hope to use this to make Tuna runs easy to fill slots, and find people.

Lonely Otaku

[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
For anyone wishing to join my Discord server for recrewting in zOMG, please click this link.

Be nice, we will schedule Tuna Runs, and be sure to teach people about zOMG again since it has come back recently.

Permemant invite to my server of zOMG players

Join this server and if you need any help, members, tips or tricks, just post in the general text. Then we can also talk while playing to make it easier to communicate while playing.

My discord name is FlyingFoxMan#5499

Add me also. I hope to use this to make Tuna runs easy to fill slots, and find people.

Ah the link doesn't work for me.?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces