Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter since September 8th, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 1979 ]
Total Votes:[ 1979 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Retro Punk

HEy ! I finally got to talk to Kam thanks to Leasfy ! now all i need is to really get attuned !

Also is there a badge for Kamila??

Noob

Oyaji - Guin
; w ;
Sadly, no. There's no badges for DMS at all ... unless you count the DMP ones.

Retro Punk

Poor Lost Child
Oyaji - Guin
; w ;
Sadly, no. There's no badges for DMS at all ... unless you count the DMP ones.

Yeah, the closest thing i can think of is a screencap of the active/completed quests under the quest menu on the " MY GAIA " page. wink whee sweatdrop xd

Noob

Oyaji - Guin
Yeah, the closest thing i can think of is a screencap of the active/completed quests under the quest menu on the " MY GAIA " page. wink whee sweatdrop xd
If you think about it, people kind of made their own badges for DMS xd Like first tuna or BL screenies
PSSSHH, WHO NEEDS BADGES // screenies everything

Retro Punk

Poor Lost Child
Oyaji - Guin
If you think about it, people kind of made their own badges for DMS xd Like first tuna or BL screenies
PSSSHH, WHO NEEDS BADGES // screenies everything

Yeah i kind of missed getting a screenie of my very first time seeing Kamila. Did though get a screen cap of the whole team two screens prior. We were recuperating from the count(s).

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
heart heart

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
It has been about 7 months? since i got attuned ive been able to bubu for about a month,
I am now trying to teach my self how to kite/bu i have one friend who helps me but i think shes healing me way to much then needed. *plus we leave out like 3-5 buffs that we really need >.<*

sad news is i have no mouse so i have to use a touch pad and that ever harder for me to move faster so i dont get catted. and if i use the arrows i just get stuck.

Can any one tell me how to make kiting easier with a touch pad? and or help me?

*ignore any spelling errors i may have made. i fail epicly at spelling 8D*

Thank you ♥
~River

Clean Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wow whats zomg community? o.o smile (

Retro Punk

RiverPelt299
It has been about 7 months? since i got attuned ive been able to bubu for about a month,
I am now trying to teach my self how to kite/bu i have one friend who helps me but i think shes healing me way to much then needed. *plus we leave out like 3-5 buffs that we really need >.<*

sad news is i have no mouse so i have to use a touch pad and that ever harder for me to move faster so i dont get catted. and if i use the arrows i just get stuck.

Thank you ♥
~River

I dont use the mouse at all i use the arrow keys. I find it easier. (kind of like an old NES controler....) Try changeing your keyboard layout in the zomg menu. That's what i did . I use my left hand for rings . (1,2,3,4 and Q,w,E,R ) and arrows on my right to move. Occasionally i use the mouse to go through doors and stuff.

EDIT : i also use Delete through End as my crew selectors . For when i need to individually buff a person.

Saxy Coder

RiverPelt299
I use my mouse, so I can't help much, but I do remember a friend of mine uses her keyboard to kite, and she can do it almost any room except two certain one-ways rooms.
My suggestion is that while you're in GR as just a DPSer, try to take note of straight horizontal paths which are clear of obstructions that you can kite on. Sometimes these paths go behind big rock formations and make it harder to see, but they work. Heal yourself as you turn around to re-trace the path.

And what do you mean "we leave out like 3-5 buffs that we really need" ? o.o
The kite should have one buff and all of the rest of the crew should have two. You get one non-raging buff, your BU gets two non-raging buffs and everyone else gets one raging and one non-raging.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
RiverPelt299

Thank you ♥
~River
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

Master the use of your arrow keys.

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Nymph of Spring
RiverPelt299

Thank you ♥
~River
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

so...some sort of mystical advise that im suppost to get from that? XD *trys to kite with arrow keys*

Retro Punk

RiverPelt299
Nymph of Spring
RiverPelt299

Thank you ♥
~River
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

so...some sort of mystical advise that im suppost to get from that? XD *trys to kite with arrow keys*

* In Yoda impersonation *
Do , or Do not. THere IS not try.......

*cue Return of the Jedi Theme*

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Oyaji - Guin
RiverPelt299
Nymph of Spring
RiverPelt299

Thank you ♥
~River
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

* In Yoda impersonation *
Do , or Do not. THere IS not try.......

*cue Return of the Jedi Theme*

i dont do star wars so i dont understand... sorry :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items