Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter since September 8th, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 1979 ]
Total Votes:[ 1979 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 58 59 60 >

Nymph of Spring

Have you tried getting this thread added to the Guides and Recources section? i think it would be very helpful for new players and older players to refer the new ones to 3nodding (so we can just say, check the Guides and Recources sticky instead of digging up and linking this or other help threads every time ^^; )
i think you got everything a newbie should know covered in your thread here, can i rate it? 10/10 xD

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Nice guide, well done! It's very helpful. <3

Anxious Bibliophile

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hurro~~~~
So you said that to be attuned to the domo door, you only need to get the quest to kill 100 minions? Because I did that and got another quest to get tissues, and after that quest, another one for tissues. D: dramallama

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
ossophile
Nymph of Spring

Have you tried getting this thread added to the Guides and Recources section? i think it would be very helpful for new players and older players to refer the new ones to 3nodding (so we can just say, check the Guides and Recources sticky instead of digging up and linking this or other help threads every time ^^; )
i think you got everything a newbie should know covered in your thread here, can i rate it? 10/10 xD

I have tried.
Multiple times.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
heart
heart

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Sensual Soul
Nice guide, well done! It's very helpful. <3

Thank you.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Xx_Nyanicorn_xX
Hurro~~~~
So you said that to be attuned to the domo door, you only need to get the quest to kill 100 minions? Because I did that and got another quest to get tissues, and after that quest, another one for tissues. D: dramallama

You have to get all the way to the crypt first to get the 100 minions quest,
If you have that, the quest(s) after that are just repeatables.
Xx_Nyanicorn_xX
Hurro~~~~

You've gotten the quest after the 100 minions ;D just because they give more quests doesn't mean you haven't gotten attuned XP

Anxious Bibliophile

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nymph of Spring
Xx_Nyanicorn_xX
Hurro~~~~

You have to get all the way to the crypt first to get the 100 minions quest,
If you have that, the quest(s) after that are just repeatables.

Thank you ^.^

Anxious Bibliophile

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Xx_Nyanicorn_xX
Hurro~~~~

You've gotten the quest after the 100 minions ;D just because they give more quests doesn't mean you haven't gotten attuned XP

Lol XD Thanks~~ <3

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
*-* Still don't get [10.c newb]
Hey, I'm new to this DMS thing. Are there any crews out there? If so, PM me and we can work something out. I am CL 10.2

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nice thread very helpful for a noob like me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff