Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
i am so happy and greatful to e back before the holidays are over biggrin ! i love nothing more than helping people with what they need, and i love it even more to be doing it with a Christmas flare smile

please click the link in my sig. to be on your way to your banner, and if you don't like how they look, then merry/happy whateveryoudordon'tcelebrate biggrin !

stick around to bump if you want, if i see you are questing, or have a charity, i may be generous. i love giving smile

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Tip me if you hit me! heart

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
blueRose98
i am so happy and greatful to e back before the holidays are over biggrin ! i love nothing more than helping people with what they need, and i love it even more to be doing it with a Christmas flare smile

please click the link in my sig. to be on your way to your banner, and if you don't like how they look, then merry/happy whateveryoudordon'tcelebrate biggrin !

stick around to bump if you want, if i see you are questing, or have a charity, i may be generous. i love giving smile

So we meet again. c: I can't remember if I had this name when you offered me a free banner but just in case...

xPhantomLied = me

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
emotion_kirakira

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
ll Yokai Loki ll
blueRose98

So we meet again. c: I can't remember if I had this name when you offered me a free banner but just in case...

xPhantomLied = me

i believe i do, i did a lot of name banners so i can't exactly recall, but it's familiar X)

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
blueRose98

i believe i do, i did a lot of name banners so i can't exactly recall, but it's familiar X)

How are you? c:

Wilderness Witch

User ImageUser Image

-Peek-
Hmm, interesting.

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
ll Yokai Loki ll
blueRose98

How are you? c:

i am great smile

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
come in come in and see the gifts that unfold smile

mikedav17's Waifu

Lovley banners. I love blue roses. I think i'd be ultra cool if blue roses with black tips existed.

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
Lovley banners. I love blue roses. I think i'd be ultra cool if blue roses with black tips existed.

my friend actually worked at a company that sold specially dyed roses to your specifications, so that is possible biggrin

mikedav17's Waifu

blueRose98
Madame Linwe

my friend actually worked at a company that sold specially dyed roses to your specifications, so that is possible biggrin
nice. I bet that kind of thing would be expensive though!

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

oh hell yah, but it is soooo worth it in the end XD

mikedav17's Waifu

blueRose98
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

It would make for one hell of a gift, if my sweetie knew about such things xd , though, with my luck, there is probably nothing like that around here.

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

It would make for one hell of a gift, if my sweetie knew about such things xd , though, with my luck, there is probably nothing like that around here.

i think it's a national service, FTD flower company :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces