Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
i am so happy and greatful to e back before the holidays are over biggrin ! i love nothing more than helping people with what they need, and i love it even more to be doing it with a Christmas flare smile

please click the link in my sig. to be on your way to your banner, and if you don't like how they look, then merry/happy whateveryoudordon'tcelebrate biggrin !

stick around to bump if you want, if i see you are questing, or have a charity, i may be generous. i love giving smile

Timid Lover

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Tip me if you hit me! heart

Blessed Gaian

blueRose98
i am so happy and greatful to e back before the holidays are over biggrin ! i love nothing more than helping people with what they need, and i love it even more to be doing it with a Christmas flare smile

please click the link in my sig. to be on your way to your banner, and if you don't like how they look, then merry/happy whateveryoudordon'tcelebrate biggrin !

stick around to bump if you want, if i see you are questing, or have a charity, i may be generous. i love giving smile

So we meet again. c: I can't remember if I had this name when you offered me a free banner but just in case...

xPhantomLied = me

Interesting Prophet

emotion_kirakira

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
ll Yokai Loki ll
blueRose98

So we meet again. c: I can't remember if I had this name when you offered me a free banner but just in case...

xPhantomLied = me

i believe i do, i did a lot of name banners so i can't exactly recall, but it's familiar X)

Blessed Gaian

blueRose98

i believe i do, i did a lot of name banners so i can't exactly recall, but it's familiar X)

How are you? c:

Thankful Vegetarian

User ImageUser Image

-Peek-
Hmm, interesting.

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
ll Yokai Loki ll
blueRose98

How are you? c:

i am great smile

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
come in come in and see the gifts that unfold smile

Aged Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lovley banners. I love blue roses. I think i'd be ultra cool if blue roses with black tips existed.

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
Lovley banners. I love blue roses. I think i'd be ultra cool if blue roses with black tips existed.

my friend actually worked at a company that sold specially dyed roses to your specifications, so that is possible biggrin

Aged Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

my friend actually worked at a company that sold specially dyed roses to your specifications, so that is possible biggrin
nice. I bet that kind of thing would be expensive though!

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

oh hell yah, but it is soooo worth it in the end XD

Aged Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
blueRose98
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

It would make for one hell of a gift, if my sweetie knew about such things xd , though, with my luck, there is probably nothing like that around here.

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe
blueRose98
Madame Linwe

It would make for one hell of a gift, if my sweetie knew about such things xd , though, with my luck, there is probably nothing like that around here.

i think it's a national service, FTD flower company :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games