• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
icefox94
Stripped Stripes
icefox94
Prince World
icefox94
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
I think there was another one that started as a tier reward, but then they added it to GoFusion the next day. Cousins was the last one, so maybe they'll add it before the day is out.

hopefully. it's would probably be a lot cheaper than the 10,805,700,000 gold they're charging on the marketplace. scream

i may have one on a other account

is that a donation offer you're hinting at? because i don't have anything to trade and i only have 24,282,686 gold right now. biggrin

down to 7.5 bill, LOL

i was going by average buy price. 7.5 mil is still a lot of gold that i don't have, was my basic point. thank you for the information though. smile

the lowest buy now price is 7.5 and the average is 10.8. My apologies for overstepping.
Stripped Stripes
icefox94
Stripped Stripes
icefox94
Prince World
icefox94
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
I think there was another one that started as a tier reward, but then they added it to GoFusion the next day. Cousins was the last one, so maybe they'll add it before the day is out.

hopefully. it's would probably be a lot cheaper than the 10,805,700,000 gold they're charging on the marketplace. scream

is that a donation offer you're hinting at? because i don't have anything to trade and i only have 24,282,686 gold right now. biggrin

down to 7.5 bill, LOL

i was going by average buy price. 7.5 mil is still a lot of gold that i don't have, was my basic point. thank you for the information though. smile

the lowest buy now price is 7.5 and the average is 10.8. My apologies for overstepping.
(Fafnir eyes Carl appreciatively. At first he seems hungry, but it's clear that the starry-eyed dragon simply respects such a commanding presence.)

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Stripped Stripes
icefox94
Stripped Stripes
icefox94
Prince World

down to 7.5 bill, LOL

you weren't overstepping at all! if i hadn't have known the lowest buy price already, i would have been very grateful for the information! i'm still happy that you cared enough for the poor stranger that is myself enough to comment. heart thank you very much!

Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alien Believer

Prince World
Did you just did it?! eek
Thank you so so so much! emotion_kirakira

I don't know what else to say! crying
Elinoe
Prince World
Did you just did it?! eek
Thank you so so so much! emotion_kirakira

I don't know what else to say! crying

lol!XD 3nodding

High-functioning Otaku

I had a great Chrismas, too bad I missed so many snowflakes because of that. sad Let's see if I can get everything I want before the event ends!
I checked last 3 pages and didn't find the attack link. Can someone help me here?
fafnir lets play heart

Lupine Cookie

48,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
AgentBlackSwan
CookiesWolf
AgentBlackSwan
CookiesWolf
AgentBlackSwan

so I saw, I'm going to have to get one of each eventually.... that's gonna be a lot of gold though v-v

Hehe, way to go if you like foxes whee I wish they made such an item with wolves :c Cuz I like that fox pose c:

I agree! there hasn't been any item that comes close except the Wild Things item... and that was released years ago.... and it's not like the werewolf item allows you to have a pet werewolf...

More wolves items are needed emotion_omnomnom
Btw, tried to grab your glowing tank, but I couldn't gonk Do you have aquarium snowflakes decorations equiped or in your inventory? It's known to prevent from playing the aquarium minigame neutral

not that I'm aware of.... and I think it's an event glitch as I've played a number of booty grab games and only ONE of them wasn't glitched in some form... so I think it's just being affected by the glitch.

I have Christmas aquarium items in my inventory & in the tank itself from several years ago... but that's it. no snowflakes.

Mhh, well, maybe it's an event glitch, then, yeah.
Glitches everywhere neutral

O.G. Gaian

loly93
I checked last 3 pages and didn't find the attack link. Can someone help me here?
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
AgentBlackSwan
CookiesWolf
AgentBlackSwan
CookiesWolf

Hehe, way to go if you like foxes whee I wish they made such an item with wolves :c Cuz I like that fox pose c:

I agree! there hasn't been any item that comes close except the Wild Things item... and that was released years ago.... and it's not like the werewolf item allows you to have a pet werewolf...

More wolves items are needed emotion_omnomnom
Btw, tried to grab your glowing tank, but I couldn't gonk Do you have aquarium snowflakes decorations equiped or in your inventory? It's known to prevent from playing the aquarium minigame neutral

not that I'm aware of.... and I think it's an event glitch as I've played a number of booty grab games and only ONE of them wasn't glitched in some form... so I think it's just being affected by the glitch.

I have Christmas aquarium items in my inventory & in the tank itself from several years ago... but that's it. no snowflakes.
(Fafnir wobbles a bit. He seems sort of exhausted, but it's hard to tell with the crippling fear overtaking your very being.)[akey]wiguumaKB2ZmeAbpLpGVbzY[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff