Mister_Ray's Wife

Faithful Wife

Pirate Santa
I wish Faf would have attack links still

attack
~Da llama queen~
Inverno
So anythign new? Fun going on? biggrin
Just preparing for baby. Hubby is planning on painting her room this weekend. Still so much to do and buy. At least we have a crib and dresser with built in changing table. Still working at Coca Cola, but I'm a salesman now, not much more money, but meh. Nothing mych else, pretty much been existing lately. What about you?

Peculiar Guest

30,665 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
tigerangel04
It was the laptop. It's fixed I hope..

Robotic Destruction

53,275 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
tigerangel04

i don't know why, but your disembodied head playing the drum amuses me dramallama

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Inverno
icefox94

i noticed your topic of conversation, and would just like to say that i was on hiatus until the middle of this november, and the hiatus started in 2009. things were really confusing when i came back.

"Gaia, what are you doing? why does this house fly sell for 50,000 gold on the marketplace? it should only be going for, like 10 gold."
Exactly! I was shocked at how many zeros are everywhere now. I was furious at greedy gaia when I found out why. I have since accepted and adjusted though.

i've accepted, but i don't know if i've adjusted yet. i still struggle at making gold. i mean, i sell bugs and stuff i find in towns 1 on the marketplace, and that's very slow...
Slashing the snowflakes lower used to do more damage....I keep whining that I wish there werea away to mute it.... <<
Attack!
3471 gaia_gaiagold

Buggy Glitch

almost there

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ForLaughter
Saffrons_Curse
ForLaughter
Saffrons_Curse
ForLaughter
It's beyond my comprehension.
Lol, she's silly. >w<

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, BTW!
Indeed. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO YOU TOO!
Eeeeeee about 6 hours until it's Christmas here! >W<!!!
I'm actually already celebrating Christmas. Since my birthday is tomorrow, my mom and I celebrate Christmas a day early.

Oh~~ You were a Christmas present to your parents, awwwww. > w<!

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100

Shoujo

Robotic Destruction

53,275 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
aboriginal_kumquat
User Image User Image User Image

i ain't gonna lie, grabbin' your booty made my day! dramallama
Akiralta
Inverno
Akiralta
Inverno
It was a huge adjustment. Luckily I had hoards of good items that had exploded in value.
They have recolored practically everything lol I'm sad because it feels like it's all for money grubbing purposes, but it makes making avi's funner.
There are so many items now that I have to use tektek with my personal inventory in it just to make an outfit. There are so many hidden poses in there lol

Yeah, I've learned that varied item hoards are the best way to protect yourself from the whims of the market, whether you're active or on hiatus. I feel a little nervous whenever I have a bunch of pure lying about.
Yes! If I know I'm going to go on hiatus again, I hoard up on items and wipe out my pure stash, just to be safe.

At this point, I'm considering doing that if I'm even going to be off for a week! Though I think that's just me being nervous because I'm not super familiar with the current market.
I was going to ditch right before this event and cleared out my pure stash, then the adolescent Fafnir showed up and I had to liquidate to get gems and snowflakes. Then they bring in this white Fafnir, so I'm stuck playing gaia at least until this event is over. Choosing the right items to buy is really tough, especially if you don't know the market. Honestly the market is completely different now. Things are a lot harder to sell for one.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Inverno
~Da llama queen~
Inverno
So anythign new? Fun going on? biggrin
Just preparing for baby. Hubby is planning on painting her room this weekend. Still so much to do and buy. At least we have a crib and dresser with built in changing table. Still working at Coca Cola, but I'm a salesman now, not much more money, but meh. Nothing mych else, pretty much been existing lately. What about you?
^-^ awesome, are you going with a theme? Or are you going to just get random stuff

Always good to plan ahead. My sis in law did that, sadly they were moving two months before he was due... he came a month early >.>;

^^ nice :hands a cookie:

Life has been running me over with a bus and backing up on me again. But I am surviving and making the most of it (longgg story. Brother was sick/depressed. Mom was sick/cancer scare. My cat almost died/lots of vet bills. I got health stuff, then I pulled a muscle. The short summary xD )

This holiday has been a real mood lifter, with the awesome people I have in my life ^^
I got art presents and hugs online, offline I got awesome presents and a buttload of cards. So I am doing my darndest to cling to the happy of this season ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff