Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sometimes I wonder if Edmund had this many troubles when he was running H&R Wesley. I mean, I feel like he probably had a few rough patches, but never, oh, all of Gaia collectively freezing over at once and trapping us all in eternal winter.
Draven Tsuneo
BubbleEnvy
Draven Tsuneo

How are ya?
heart
Bored. Lef's not on, so I'm half working on a drawing, and then the other half is lurking here, and trying to bump my own art auction, which seems like it's gonna die before it takes off xD
You're not even qualified to be my dish washer. Kindly step aside and LEAVE.

Godly Fatcat

Ben Saladin
3309-No Warning
Ben Saladin
Ok, so what am I supposed to be doing?

Okay, ignore my last response to you. It was obviously not very thought out. If it wasn't your first time, would you still be asking? Sorry, slip up on my part.

So, you click on one of the links that has the general message of 'Attack Fafnir'! Then you get sent to a different page with a mini game. Slash all the snowflakes while avoiding the 3 owls, and then you do damage to Fafnir. When Fafnir's health goes down, as you can see from your end of game damage points or the Fafnir health bar from the Fafnir flying, and he dies, two links will be posted by generous Gaians. Click on them and you get snowflakes. Use the snowflakes to craft things in GoFusion.

The reward links for the snowflakes will be posted on almost all the popular forums, including this one. Kind Gaians will post up both of the links. You just click on them and get your charm, after Fafnir has dies, of course. There are two links that will both give you snowflakes, but only one is counted officially (the other link was a glitch link that someone found, and we now abuse. But Gaia said it's fine!) I don't think there are any other factors that determine how much snowflakes you get, unless it's how fast we all work together to kill Fafnir. That's the only factor, I think.

I hope I explained it adequately enough for you, and it wasn't too confusing!

Much appreciated. I wasn't really getting the link thing.

You're welcome. I like to help. But anyways, I love your avatar!

Wrathful Wolf

19,375 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Befriended 100
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Hellgate_Eclipse
emotion_omnomnom

Wounder how fast snow charms would sell in market..
If they did emotion_kirakira
(Fafnir seems annoyed, and the steam from his various huffs and puffs is making it hard to breathe. Luckily, it's warm. Not so luckily, he's fixed his gaze on you and is readying a mighty flame.)[akey]4bFWaSAAls2qYVxp95ZyJNRq4ghJy[/akey]

Now that sounds like fun brother, lets have a go twisted

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
sometimesfairytale
Distorted_Lollipop
sometimesfairytale
Fancy seeing you here fairytale! heart
Advent calendar thread seemed to die down a bit

Well hello again. And yeah...I game in here because I decided to catch up on Supernatural and just fight Fafnir and there are lots of attack links in here.
me too, keep forgeting to fight him & grab my snowflakes t.t
Ben Saladin
3309-No Warning
Ben Saladin
Ok, so what am I supposed to be doing?

Okay, ignore my last response to you. It was obviously not very thought out. If it wasn't your first time, would you still be asking? Sorry, slip up on my part.

So, you click on one of the links that has the general message of 'Attack Fafnir'! Then you get sent to a different page with a mini game. Slash all the snowflakes while avoiding the 3 owls, and then you do damage to Fafnir. When Fafnir's health goes down, as you can see from your end of game damage points or the Fafnir health bar from the Fafnir flying, and he dies, two links will be posted by generous Gaians. Click on them and you get snowflakes. Use the snowflakes to craft things in GoFusion.

The reward links for the snowflakes will be posted on almost all the popular forums, including this one. Kind Gaians will post up both of the links. You just click on them and get your charm, after Fafnir has dies, of course. There are two links that will both give you snowflakes, but only one is counted officially (the other link was a glitch link that someone found, and we now abuse. But Gaia said it's fine!) I don't think there are any other factors that determine how much snowflakes you get, unless it's how fast we all work together to kill Fafnir. That's the only factor, I think.

I hope I explained it adequately enough for you, and it wasn't too confusing!

Much appreciated. I wasn't really getting the link thing.
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]4bFWaSAAls2qYVxp95ZyJNRq4ghJy[/akey]

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Nintendraw
Thanks for the links~
Where does the second one appear? o.o
The second snowflake is from the snow slash game yum_puddi

Dedicated Gaian

Quote to ensure all participants receive their Snowflake Charms! 3nodding
Just stopping in yet again to drop these grants off once more!
A little late, but whatevs!

Beloved Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Building the Army 50
  • Never Give Up 35
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system

Slumbering Galaxy

Stupid Monochrome Brushstroke!
Deflate so I can buy you!!! D<

Salty Cat

BOMB4Y
ATREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fancy seeing you here!! How are u redface

LUCAAAAAS~!

I was wondering when I would run into you during this event, haha.
I'm alright, thanks for asking! And you? C':

Space Pup

(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]4bFWaSAAls2qYVxp95ZyJNRq4ghJy[/akey]
Veravore

Quote to ensure all participants receive their Snowflake Charms! 3nodding
Just stopping in yet again to drop these grants off once more!
A little late, but whatevs!
Knock Knock! Who's there, you ask? YOUR COOKING. IT'S A JOKE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff