Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l Loren l
ninja
sooo umm i was being creepy an reading your sig an if you like mortal instruments >.> try house of night also

yubtubs's Husbando

Sir Cyclops

17,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
TillxGone

Excuse me, could I have one of the pink flared skirts, if at all possible?

Ghostly Gatekeeper

11,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
i got two gifts from an anon but i really want to wait until Christmas to open them. Does there seem to be similar gifts being given out in these boxes?

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Godlike Ghost

TillxGone
gaia_crown
thank you!
I love this shade of green, I'll definitely use these. UvU
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player
hikaruandlantis
Pensive Player

I just started the event, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Yup, I'm having fun! And I do want those cool items you get with the charms...

You'll probably get there. Who knows? That anon who's lurking in this thread might give you something to help. biggrin

Really? That would be really kind. Yup, I'll have to work hard for the (snowflake?)charms. How long does it take to normally drive away Fafnir?

Ah, just as you said that, the message from the anon popped up. I kinda want to save it for Christmas. But thank you so much anon! You're too kind.(I'm so happy!) whee

My, my. What a coincidence. I hope the anon gave you something fun. biggrin

In general it takes about seven or eight pages to bring down Fafnir. Ten if people are particularly slow.

Okay. Thank you for helping me! I wish you luck on getting your charms!

You're welcome. Thank you. Good luck getting your items!
What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."
DaisyGemini
Kiffner1
True. It was either this, or Netflix. And a movie seems to be out of the question because my baby is sleeping, so Gaia it is!
K i m z y
Kiffner1
I honestly don't even know what I'm aiming for in GoFusion, I just like this because it gives me a goal.

Yeah it feels like when you are questing for an item and you reach that goal except it's GoFusion instead. It's also something to do to pass the time.

loll i spent quite a while trying to figure out why you were quoting something, but not writing anything in response

THEN i realized it was on top 4laugh 4laugh
(Fafnir's face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]ic2CwnNouhN7vWNJhV41xqv4[/akey]

Tipsy Phantom

12,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
ninja lurk ninja
Precious Bunn Bunn
BubbleEnvy
Precious Bunn Bunn

A very nice one too.
Never knew about the reindeer item.

It really is 3nodding
Neither did I. I got lucky and got it from the Dumpster Dive when I first made this account, so that was pretty cool.
heart
Yeah, I'm wearing a tank top. What's it to ya? I'm not afraid of Fafnir. We're bros in the making, you'll see. I invited him to hit the gym with me later this week.

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Xeiro Flora
[NPC] Rina
Yes it is, it's a very bad thing you think Fafnir's cute..*points to a half eaten BODY* Fafnir did that..

Yes, we know. But isn't he just adorably vicious? Don't you just want to glomp him?
3309-No Warning
DaisyGemini
3309-No Warning
DaisyGemini
3309-No Warning
DaisyGemini
im so close! 4 more charms to go heart heart heart

Good luck! We'll all be trying to help you (and ourselves, I suppose) by killing the dragon together!

thank you! this event is slightly more tedious than the last one, i suppose, but I'm enjoying this one WAAAAAY more 4laugh

I know! I really like the items they're rolling out too! You don't necessarily need cash to get them, and they look so cute!

which ones have you gotten so far? 3nodding

ive gotten the background, but then i found out about the bundle!

i was slightly regretting getting it... 4laugh

I got the green hat item (can't remember what's it called), and right when I made it I saw that beautiful bundle. I regret it so much ow, but at least I have a goal now?

So you're questing for the bundle too? Good luck, the prices on those charms are astronomical (stares at marketplace listings and the happy spirits fall dead to the ground).

i know the feeling 4laugh i spent a lot of gold on charm bundles from back alley before they removed it

after a loooong long time i finally got all the hearts and stars i needed thanks to some really generous donations heart

I'm really excited now 3nodding

Benevolent Ghost

AbusivePanda
l Loren l
ninja
sooo umm i was being creepy an reading your sig an if you like mortal instruments >.> try house of night also

I've read/reading that series! :3
1352 mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas