• Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
Are there achievements for attacking? User Image
I don't believe so. If there are no one has gotten any of them.
The achievements have been pretty messed up so far, I thought I had read there would be.
I think the ones I know of for sure are Caroling, getting all 12 days of the daily item and a Switchem one. I thought I read there might be one for collecting snowflakes, but I haven't see anyone with any of those at all or the number is really high.
Yeah, just checked the forum F.A.Q. and she says "Participate in all of the different parts of the event! There are achievements for Caroling, playing Switchem, collecting copious amounts of Snowflake Charms and more! "

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

DarkRybrin
Sacred Wind

Pay attention, someone here posted 2 links in here, if you click them both, each one of them will grant you one snow flake each.

That doesn't really answer my question. I stalk Fafnir's post history and usually only see one grant link. I'm wondering where the second one of two comes from, so if no one is providing it, I can just dig it up myself (which is usually faster).
I'm curious about this myself. When the dragon's down, it only posts one link.

I've clicked on both links and they grant - I'm hoping the other link isn't a glitch or an exploit. Most confusing. confused

EDIT: Ehh, I figured out what the second link's from. It's from the game you play, Freeze.

Spirited Adventurer

30,975 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • That One Hero 500
Awwww yeah! Lil' Fafnir, welcome to the family!! whee
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
Are there achievements for attacking? User Image
I don't believe so. If there are no one has gotten any of them.
The achievements have been pretty messed up so far, I thought I had read there would be.
I think the ones I know of for sure are Caroling, getting all 12 days of the daily item and a Switchem one. I thought I read there might be one for collecting snowflakes, but I haven't see anyone with any of those at all or the number is really high.
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]Iy8GHaHE2QmxbO805Yl4[/akey]

Sex Symbol

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Yes! I finally got enough for adolescent Fafnir!

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would literally kill for an adolescent fafnir, and I seem to be completely unable to collect snowflakes because my internet connection is so unbelievably shitty. crying how are you guys finding the reward links?

Enigmatic Mecha

19,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
gaia_diamond

Green Star

VanVor
v-Vox
VanVor
v-Vox
Yu-huh! scream

NU-UH! scream * Pauses screeching, switching carols in shops, continues screeching* scream

YUH. HUH. emotion_omnomnom

Oh, are you on your third round of caroling? XD

NUUUU-UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH talk2hand
Don'tmakemegetFafnir BC

And I am actually <O< >O>
Don't judge me emotion_donotwant

YUH-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! scream
And that doesn't scare me--I've always been Uncle Fafnir's favorite anyway. talk2hand

I could stand doing it a third time. lol
It's bad enough that I needed to do it twice to get a set for each base.
DragonMistress
I would literally kill for an adolescent fafnir, and I seem to be completely unable to collect snowflakes because my internet connection is so unbelievably shitty. crying how are you guys finding the reward links?

Kindhearted users are posting them here for everyone. smile

Ladykiller

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
DragonMistress
People are posting it in the thread. Love the avi by the way.

Green Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces