Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

xcrimsonlegendx
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
CrimsonDice
xcrimsonlegendx
Are there achievements for attacking? User Image
I don't believe so. If there are no one has gotten any of them.
The achievements have been pretty messed up so far, I thought I had read there would be.
I think the ones I know of for sure are Caroling, getting all 12 days of the daily item and a Switchem one. I thought I read there might be one for collecting snowflakes, but I haven't see anyone with any of those at all or the number is really high.
Yeah, just checked the forum F.A.Q. and she says "Participate in all of the different parts of the event! There are achievements for Caroling, playing Switchem, collecting copious amounts of Snowflake Charms and more! "
There is no running by the frozen ponds. No running, I repeat. No running! You there! Stop that! I don't care if you can't fall in, rules are rules!

Sex Symbol

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
DragonMistress
I would literally kill for an adolescent fafnir, and I seem to be completely unable to collect snowflakes because my internet connection is so unbelievably shitty. crying how are you guys finding the reward links?

They're being posted by other players in the thread, or by the dragon himself, rarely.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vindictive Shifter
DragonMistress
I would literally kill for an adolescent fafnir, and I seem to be completely unable to collect snowflakes because my internet connection is so unbelievably shitty. crying how are you guys finding the reward links?

Kindhearted users are posting them here for everyone. smile

Well thanks for trying. crying *has missed the past 3 kills because the grants expired before she got the page to load* I guess I'm just screwed.

Ladykiller

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50

Shy Friend

21,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Pet Lover 100
So what happens when the countdown reaches zero? All I see when that happens is that the health resets.
DragonMistress
Vindictive Shifter
DragonMistress

Well thanks for trying. crying *has missed the past 3 kills because the grants expired before she got the page to load* I guess I'm just screwed.
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]Iy8GHaHE2QmxbO805Yl4[/akey]

Tricky Saint

Just 20 flakes away emotion_drool

Eloquent Exhibitionist

VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

O__o *backs away slowly*

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

*hugs anyway*

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
DragonMistress
Vindictive Shifter
DragonMistress

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

The grants are supposed to last 15 minutes. How long does it take a page to load on your end?

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
VKiera

O__o *backs away slowly*

Apple Blossom19
VKiera

That's super lame.

Hi apple o.o/

Apple Blossom19
VKiera

Man I seem to be having such bad luck, even if I find a post by Fafnir he just made, it wont let me play the mini game, if I click the link it just reloads the page I'm on in the forum, boo

You have to click it twice cat_ninja
HI VK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O 3 O / *waves enthusiastically*
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]Iy8GHaHE2QmxbO805Yl4[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff