17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Solnya
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith
question about 1.5: do we do this for each population group or just one?

You just have to do one.
hmmmm which group to choose

You can always answer for all of them if you want. rofl The prompts are just for the minimum suggestion.

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith

You just have to do one.

You can always answer for all of them if you want. rofl The prompts are just for the minimum suggestion.
I might just do that XD. It'd save me from trying to decide which one to use

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith

You just have to do one.

XD the last one I did was my "dragon" race... I was thinking about it, and thinking about it, then I wrote down "few have been able to get close enough to ask this question, and those that have had more important things to worry about"

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Solnya
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith
Solnya
Lea Fealith

You just have to do one.

XD the last one I did was my "dragon" race... I was thinking about it, and thinking about it, then I wrote down "few have been able to get close enough to ask this question, and those that have had more important things to worry about"

I'm all for answering the prompts from the perspective of people who live in that world. XD

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Updated! (finally OTZ)

Gaia is starting to really annoy me, so I'm working on migrating this challenge off of the site. I'll probably keep the challenge up and running here, but there will be a backup somewhere else. I'll be updating the prompts in the process, so this could take some time.
If the challenge gets moved, I might host my prompts somewhere a bit easier to edit.

9.1 People: Groups is finished. Finally.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Andirigible
If the challenge gets moved, I might host my prompts somewhere a bit easier to edit.

9.1 People: Groups is finished. Finally.

Updated. Doing good!

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
It's nice to see you still got this Challenge running even after all these years. How's Gaia's economy treating this challenge though? sweatdrop

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C e r u l e a n
It's nice to see you still got this Challenge running even after all these years. How's Gaia's economy treating this challenge though? sweatdrop

It's made the reward essentially meaningless. crying I

I don't really go on Gaia anymore and pretty much only log in to check on the challenge, so I don't have time to build up a lot of gold. I mentioned this a bit ago and someone made the good point that no one would go through all of this work just for the gold anyway. sweatdrop I do feel kinda bad about it but it's Gaia's fault for letting the inflation get so out of hand.

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
Lea Fealith
Yeah, I figured that's what happened. Well, I was gonna donate a ton of gold again to the challenge considering the economy, but I guess even that may be meaningless in a few months. :/ And by ton, I mean in the upper bil sweatdrop

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C e r u l e a n
Lea Fealith
Yeah, I figured that's what happened. Well, I was gonna donate a ton of gold again to the challenge considering the economy, but I guess even that may be meaningless in a few months. :/ And by ton, I mean in the upper bil sweatdrop

Wow, I really appreciate the gesture, but yet I think at this point that gold has become kinda useless. Just from those daily chances I could probably double the reward, with only 2 people having managed to beat the challenge, I say save your gold and enjoy it for yourself!

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
Lea Fealith
C e r u l e a n
Lea Fealith

Wow, I really appreciate the gesture, but yet I think at this point that gold has become kinda useless. Just from those daily chances I could probably double the reward, with only 2 people having managed to beat the challenge, I say save your gold and enjoy it for yourself!
XD Okay. I just really like this challenge and that it promotes writing (wish it was stronger here on Gaia like art was), so I want to support it.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bumping to remind people that this is still going, since we haven't had much activity lately. =[

Real life is busy for me at the moment, but I might retool things in the future so that it's easier to earn awards for chunks written.

Revered Nerd

I'm going through and updating all the prompts that I can. It's really interesting to see how my ideas have changed since I first started this challenge.

It is rather sad to see so little activity in the challenge since what I got out of it has been incredibly useful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff