Welcome to Gaia! ::

Illuminated Vampire

I have a feeling I may be either missing something, or misunderstanding something. I just recently started the challenge and I'm already 'stuck' on question 1.2. I'm really not sure how I can squeeze 200 words out of the question on the world's size. o_O

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TarnishedLily
I have a feeling I may be either missing something, or misunderstanding something. I just recently started the challenge and I'm already 'stuck' on question 1.2. I'm really not sure how I can squeeze 200 words out of the question on the world's size. o_O

Some questions don't need to be 200 words. Those have a * next to them. I don't think I ever got around to making that clear because I was answering everything myself to check and like so many other participants failed to finish. redface

So no, you don't need 200 words for that question!

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Starving_Artist
UPDATE!!
COMPLETED 6/15/15:Appearance 2.2.1 - 2.2.18

Ju-chansuki
Name: Ju-chansuki
World Name: M'Ardiel
Thread Link: M'Ardiel BAFC

Both are now updated!

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Lea Fealith
TarnishedLily

Some questions don't need to be 200 words. Those have a * next to them. I don't think I ever got around to making that clear because I was answering everything myself to check and like so many other participants failed to finish. redface

Oh good i had actually been wondering what the '*' had meant as well >.>;; I am attempting this myself. I skipped 1.2 for the time being.. haha

Illuminated Vampire

Lea Fealith
TarnishedLily

gaia_angelleft Oh thank goodness! I don't have nearly enough of a scientific interest/background to write 200 words on the size of a world. wink Especially if the world isn't drastically different from Earth. gaia_angelright

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TarnishedLily
Lea Fealith
TarnishedLily

gaia_angelleft Oh thank goodness! I don't have nearly enough of a scientific interest/background to write 200 words on the size of a world. wink Especially if the world isn't drastically different from Earth. gaia_angelright

I think my answer was something like, "It's a little smaller than Earth," so yeah.

I've explained the asterisk in the rules and upped the prize money a little. I know 1mil is almost nothing nowadays but I can't keep up with this economy anymore crying

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It makes me very happy to see this thread on top of the forum after not visiting for .... well, embarrassingly long. Here goes attempt #... I lost count. sweatdrop

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
>> Is this still going? if it isn't, I might just, like, do it by myself, but I thought I would check.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hardcore Uvula
>> Is this still going? if it isn't, I might just, like, do it by myself, but I thought I would check.

Yup, it's still going, and will keep going until an act of God ends it.

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lea Fealith
Hardcore Uvula

Yup, it's still going, and will keep going until an act of God ends it.

Okay, awesome!

Nuclear Werewolf

I've been lurking for ages, but I think I'm finally mentally committed to taking on the BAFC. Save it for a long-term project over deployment... Gonna copy all the prompts where I can get to them offline, but I'll try to have the first geography section done before I leave, though.

Setting in mind is a science fiction type, not a fantasy, so the magic questions will have to be worked around. I can probably make it work, though. cat_3nodding

Should be fun because instead of doing my mostly-humanoid Nazi space elves, I'm gonna do my crustacean spider-octopus aliens.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alberic of Krufton
I've been lurking for ages, but I think I'm finally mentally committed to taking on the BAFC. Save it for a long-term project over deployment... Gonna copy all the prompts where I can get to them offline, but I'll try to have the first geography section done before I leave, though.

Setting in mind is a science fiction type, not a fantasy, so the magic questions will have to be worked around. I can probably make it work, though. cat_3nodding

Should be fun because instead of doing my mostly-humanoid Nazi space elves, I'm gonna do my crustacean spider-octopus aliens.

Sounds awesome, and I'm always for more non-humanoid races. Good luck!
Lea Fealith
I've always been a fan of this thread but have never been able to find the dedication to finish. (Maybe some day -sigh-) sweatdrop
(I was a contestant under another username many many many years ago.)
Just wanted to send in a friendly donation so be sure to check your trade's.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
V e g a r o m
Lea Fealith
I've always been a fan of this thread but have never been able to find the dedication to finish. (Maybe some day -sigh-) sweatdrop
(I was a contestant under another username many many many years ago.)
Just wanted to send in a friendly donation so be sure to check your trade's.

Thank you!

I still haven't finished either sweatdrop

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Whoa... it looks like the contest subforum is gone.

Welp. Time to settle into our new home then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff