Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gah! Back!

*Crawls in*

Sorry guys! Not long left now.
"I don't see why not." Geoff looked up from the map he had been poring over.
"Escuse me? You don't see why we shouldn't send five hundred of our soldiers against three thousand of theirs? Are you thick, boy? Five hundred men could never hope to defeat that many."
Enid momentarily glanced at Geoff, then returned to polishing his sword.
"Under ordinary circumstances I have no doubt that the men would be slaughtered, but what if I were to ensure the circumstances were extraordinary?" Geoff looked at Enid as though he was mad.
"What are you talking about, Enid?" Enid allowed himself a small chuckle. People often doubted him when he said he could do something others said was impossible to do. They were always wrong though. Enid was an extraordinary individual.
If he set his mind to something it would get done. No matter what stood in his way. This could be because Enid had been blessed by an incredibly powerful elvin sorcerer or, as many have protested, sheer dumb luck.
When he saw the blood spilling out from Enid's neck something inside Stice died inside him. He had thought Enid would lead their pitiful number to victory against the insurmountable odds that surrounded them. He looked back to his training with Enid and the other four hundred or so men he remembered something Enid had said to him:
"You've a rare quality, Stice. A very rare quality indeed. Whether or not you'll use it on the day we do battle is up to you. Choose wisely, Stice. Choose wisely, because only you can make the decision."
It was then that Stice's blood heated. He found a part of himself he never imagined he had ever had in the first place. He saw Enid's body colapse and Stice realised what Enid had meant. Stice had courage. Whether he used it or not was his decisio to make. He thought of what would befall his homeland should the enemy prevail. No! I can't let that happen! I won't let that happen. When he came out of his revelation he found himself running swiftly to the side of Captain Geoff. "Captain, marshal our remaining forces into a phalanx formation. Let us see what the enemy is really made of."
Hmm, I think I'll enter. Just have to find a part of one of my stories =P
Goodluck to everyone.
Good luck everyone. . .

GLARGLE FLARGLE!!! mrgreen
I don't know if this will count, since it's already the 25th for some places, like the east coast (I didn't see an exact ending time, like 12:01am EST, etc.. Then again, I could be blind), but it's only 10pm for me =P. If it doesn't count, that's all right, but if it does, here it is:

“Salutations!”

Of all things, that fat oaf had to be here of all places, greeting people in his annoying high-pitched voice. I had only met the stupid boy once before, when I first arrived, and I already loathe him a great deal. I said nothing in hopes that he would forget about me and move on to his next victim. I was sure I could hide in the crowd, or busy myself with watching the ladies twirl around in their elegant dresses. Perhaps even stand behind one of the large stone pillars, because I, unlike some people, can hide behind them. Just imagine if that walking vat of lard tried to do so…

He surely wouldn’t be able to weave his large body between the dancers, which allowed for an easy escape. Although it is rather annoying to be bumped into by an elbow, or foot, standing in the middle of the sea of dancers was the safest option. At the front of the room was an entirely different annoyance all together. Edmund would surely “bless” me with his presence. Continually saying, “Nicholas, my dear boy!” It’s Nicolai. Nicolai! That fool. He should be a jester, not a king. That is, If the fools would even have that incompetent failure.

“You’re looking quite joyful today!”

That voice…how did he get past the wall of dancers…and what is he eating? How disgusting, half chewed meat dripping from his chubby lips, “Go eat somewhere else, like outside with the dogs.”

“Want some?”

“How can you ask such a thing? Why are you talking to me? Go away.” I whirled around on my heel and ducked under the arched arms of a few guests, but it was too late. The horrible sound of bones crunching, and slurping sounds that meat should not make was already stuck in my mind. Every time I closed my eyes I could see Georgie’s red lips, devouring what appeared to be the leg of some sort of bird.

That entire family should be destroyed. Words cannot express how…

“Nicholas! My dear boy, how…”

I hid a cringe as I slowly turned to face the king. I did not allow myself to hear the rest of what he was saying. I could barely bring myself to keep looking at his unshaven face. His lips were still moving, and all I could do was remind myself that this would all be over soon, and perhaps tomorrow I would at least find sometime to recover from this traumatic event that was supposed to be celebrating my arrival, and allow me to meet my new family. All it showed me, was what I was going to be trapped with for quite sometime.
El Hammo
Good luck everyone. . .

GLARGLE FLARGLE!!! mrgreen

Gargle Flargle indeed.
Well! Welcome the 25th!
Luckily the 26th here is a public holiday, so, if I'm not moving furniture into storage and moving carpet rolls all day I'll do my best to get judging well under way!

Thanks everyone. It's bed time now. *Dreary Barb*. I'll update the entry list tomorrow ^^
Barboxacon
Well! Welcome the 25th!
Luckily the 26th here is a public holiday, so, if I'm not moving furniture into storage and moving carpet rolls all day I'll do my best to get judging well under way!

Thanks everyone. It's bed time now. *Dreary Barb*. I'll update the entry list tomorrow ^^

Oh my. Good luck with the moving!

Good luck with the move and good luck to all entrants!
Thankyou ^^
Though currently I'm crossing my fingers for my work training which starts tomorrow! (I went in at whim about the posistion today, after seing an ad up today, and look!)

Ai~ Ai~ Ai~

I will be back!
Well, good luck all around then. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out